Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 7 months ago #134732

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Rookie draft wrote:

Dwert wrote: RD - Ditchy what happened to the post titled " wash up from the 2nd Semi" ?
It miraculously has dissspeared. I am sure the few Subiaco players you unloaded on would be very impressed with your form.
Word of advice when you are sipping your red wine and on the turps put the iPad away you clown...

I deleted the post as I didn't think anyone would be interested in reading it plus it was yesterday's news really given its preliminary final weekend. Nothing to do with red wine ???

Geez champ you might need to harden up a bit if you think I unloaded on a few Subi players. Other than stating the obvious I'm not sure what you're on about?? Personally I couldn't care less what you or Subi players think. More than happy to put it back up.

Over to you......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 7 months ago #134904

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Sorry champ I've had a look and there doesn't appear to be a recover deleted items option.

From memory the post covered a summary of the game, Liam Ryan's poor game, Cockies weight issue, tribunal, best players, local talent and a prediction for the prelim, which was Subi to bounce back.

So what's your issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 472 guests and one member online

• Bulldog1990

Newest Footy Recruits

• Eddieskago
  • chaibrA
  • AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple