Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106570

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

BC wrote:

Freezin wrote: Good on you RD.....first flag for you guys.....enjoy the spoils mate......been a while since my team EF won a flag but the joy you get when your team wins one is definitely one you never forget...........players come and go fans dont....eh Grassy.....let the Peel fans enjoy their spoils!

Come on BC.....pretty sure the $ubi comments like the 17 players Peel negativity get a wee bit tiresome.....it is what is.....yeah its banter to some not so to others.....all fair game in my eyes...... but TBH the 17 players references, no matter how true, are as boring and witty to you Subi boys as the $ubi references.....all within the rules from memory.....

I should still be able to make these comments if I like without having them deleted. the alignment is a fact...17 fulltime professionals against a team of guys who work is a fact and the likes of you ignoring these facts is not going to change them or make them go away. so kiss arse if you like...I won't be congratulating Peel because it wasn't a team of Peel players...it was Freo...fact !!!

BC they played by the rules just like subi did a couple of years ago dropping people of the list from time to time to keep inside the points system

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106571

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

MarkOlsen wrote: Arkroyal - just saw the breaking news on channel 10 - apparently Subi have played in 10 of the last 14 grand finals, let us all know when that is not considered to be an issue to the other 6 WAFL clubs

And apparently their supporters reckon their zones are not good enough !

Was Tim Gossage off sick drowning his sorrows?
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106572

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

MarkOlsen wrote: If you are looking for rational debate in fairness you wouldn't go looking for a Subi supporter for their thoughts.
That they got so close yesterday compared to how WP and South went says more about WAFL inequality than Peels victory

If subi had beat Peel yesterday we would have all been screaming about how unfair the comp is.Is it fair that Perth has not been in a final for 17 years.Was it fair that Peel took so long to make the finals.The longer we have gone from 1987 the inequality of who can win a premiership has become more clearer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, DD

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106581

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
MO -- course it is an issue which is why I have suggestted that recruitment restrictions be introduced. A wrong has been done to the competition since the Oval deal, that is true enough. I can only suggest -- for the future -- holding back some of Subi's grant money over the coming decades; I know that this is scant consolation for everything which has happened on the field.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106583

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
I have congratulated the 5 peel players on another thread and repeat that on this dedicated congratulatory thread, those boys played their guts out all season and deserve to enjoy every moment of their success.

The thread has become a bit sidetracked as most threads do and mostly by the peel and Subi haters, but as many of those same Subi haters have mentioned over and over again, once Subi oval closes that will bring Subi back to the field financially and we can all live happily ever after.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106586

• Jimmy
  • Thank you received: 1
I see that the Freo players were celebrating in Fremantle. So much for Mandurah being the place to be!!!!!!!

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106587

• Demons Forever
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Yes I noticed that.
I also noticed the disrespect shown by the Simpson Medalist.
Interviewed about his Simpson Medal wearing a Fremantle Dockers polo.
Obviously Peel means a lot to the players.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106589

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Really they were celebrating in Freo lol, have you two been to Mandurah lately I wouldn't be caught dead there myself, wearing Freo polo shirt as well quick off to the conspiracy thread.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106591

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Demons Forever wrote: Yes I noticed that.

watch out DF...if you're not kissing the chunder's arse for winning the flag you'll have your posts deleted and cop a stern warning from the powers that be.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106594

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: Yes I noticed that.

watch out DF...if you're not kissing the chunder's arse for winning the flag you'll have your posts deleted and cop a stern warning from the powers that be.[/quote

Let's hope they go a bit further and ban posters like you that a problem reading posts put up by Admin.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 361 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • premiership hangover
  • Big Blue

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977