Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105776

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

anchorman wrote: From reading some of the posts on the forums, it seems that Subi have become favourites with some posters.Now Peel is the most hated side in the competiton.Some who would give Subit he time of day have now said they would rather see Subi win than Peel.Amazing turn around boys/
I can't wait until next year to see the bile and vitriol roll out again against Subi.

Anchor you know who I am and you know my views on all things Subi and Peel mate.... Very hard to be shafted to the extent that we have been by this alignment debacle by the WAFC mate. By all you means you suedo dockers / peel supporters jump on the bandwagon and cheer the mighty Dockers over the line on Sunday.
The topic has been locked.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105782

• Clear-View
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Punters have loaded up on Peel. Now $1.75 Subi $2.08. Expecting a close one.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105808

• Greatwhiteshark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

Tiger of old wrote: Unless things have changed BH you won't see much local zone talent playing for South Bunbury - the only way they know how to win a flag is to buy one - with not alot success over the last 15 years!

There has not been a SWFL premier for the last 15 years that has not had a large influx of paid players.
As for South Bunbury they have not had much success the last 15 years and have tried the paying players route a few times to do it and come up short.
But bottom line is the poor club is weighted down from winning so much the previous 80 years.

ps South Bunbury will have at minimum 14 local players lining up for them in this weeks GF.
the other 8 will be the mercenary type players you mention.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105820

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Greatwhiteshark wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Unless things have changed BH you won't see much local zone talent playing for South Bunbury - the only way they know how to win a flag is to buy one - with not alot success over the last 15 years!

There has not been a SWFL premier for the last 15 years that has not had a large influx of paid players.
As for South Bunbury they have not had much success the last 15 years and have tried the paying players route a few times to do it and come up short.
But bottom line is the poor club is weighted down from winning so much the previous 80 years.

ps South Bunbury will have at minimum 14 local players lining up for them in this weeks GF.
the other 8 will be the mercenary type players you mention.

There would only be a few WAFL clubs that have 14 local zone boys playing GWS and this weeks GF combatants certainly aren't one of them in fact they are in the worse few for imports.
Not sure that is a good thing for the WAFC who's charter should be all about promoting local zone boys but hey they don't reward those that do foster and nurture their own talent ...food for thought to borrow one of Cardy's old sayings! :unsure:

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105848

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
BH comments that few WAFL clubs would have 14 local players in their league team, if that's true, where does that place Subi who had 12 (54.5%) local players in the second semi?

About 10 more than Peel?

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105855

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
And about10 more than good ol swans in their mercenary 1 point premiership of 2010 LOL.Other than that,they have been busy collecting wooden spoons or sending themselves broke.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105868

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Maybe they should hold this non event non interest GF in Victoria seeing as tho that is where the majority of players hail from ..probably get a bigger crowd over there too! :lol:

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105876

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Senior Seagull wrote: BH comments that few WAFL clubs would have 14 local players in their league team, if that's true, where does that place Subi who had 12 (54.5%) local players in the second semi?

About 10 more than Peel?

Can you name these so called 12 local zones from the 2nd Semi SS?
I will check that myself!

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105877

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: BH comments that few WAFL clubs would have 14 local players in their league team, if that's true, where does that place Subi who had 12 (54.5%) local players in the second semi?

About 10 more than Peel?

Wheeler
Stevenson
waters
Horsley
Hoskins
Jackson (played through from colts to league but juniors at collie I think)
Bryan
Leishman
Moore
Phelan
Cockie
Broughton

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105879

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Senior Seagull wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

About 10 more than Peel?

Wheeler
Stevenson
waters
Horsley
Hoskins
Jackson (played through from colts to league but juniors at collie I think)
Bryan
Leishman
Moore
Phelan
Cockie
Broughton

Jackson- Collie- Peel zone
Stevenson- West Coast JFC- Claremont zone

Is North Beach in Subi's zone?
I seem to remember LH was requesting that to change over from Claremont just recently.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 451 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog