Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105720

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote: Disappointing to read WAFL diehards aren't gonna support the WAFL as a whole and attend this GF as a neutral....didn't realise one or two club's actions were bigger than the whole comp.....footy is footy I thought, diehards watch it regardless.....oh well touch wood the folk who do go, get a bloody good contest....

I think I am entitled to make a personal protest against what is occuring atm :dry:

You personally protest away Dwert, never said you weren't entitled fella. ;) ...good on you for sticking to your beliefs mate :cheer: .....just sad to see good footy folk can't be arsed anymore with the WAFL......

I am feeling a whole lot better about Mr Freez giving me his approval and support for my personal protest

LOL......just be thankful Dwert that Peel has saved you from even greatersorrow of not seeing your beloved Bulldogs get spanked by 60 pts in this weeks GF in front of 10 000 people v Subi......no doubt the WAFL will be monitoring how your protest goes.....are you selling tickets mate?....I can think of a few here on ozfooty very interested in joining your little or not so little tea party....
The topic has been locked.

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105725

• Beasley Hutton
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Have you managed to organise your flight over and tickets to the game as yet Freeze?

Or let me guess witnessing Tamati Young take home his 5th successive Schwass-Croad Medal is unfortunately taking preference instead?
Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105735

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Actually the Canterbury AFL season is in full swing here in Christchurch BH, it is only a 9 week season,so with my youngster playing, this weekend is taken sadly....if I see Tamati I will pass on your regards mate

......though I guess the $900 petrol fare is my real stumbling block here BH, if I was to be honest......more than happy to pay the $20 odd entry fee tho.....how much does it cost you from the northern suburbs BH to get to Subi oval?.....tad less than $900 me thinks :whistle: .....but I have no doubt you are too busy with your MC duties at Dwerts protest tea party anyway mate.......are DD and Grassy bringing the sarnies n beverages mate?......

......only joking boys.....completely understand your reasons, frustrations and concerns.....just considering I am WAFL starved couldnt imagine anyone choosing not to go to a WAFL game when it is right on your doorstep.....more so since it will be the last one until April 2017!......do respect your choices tho.......
Last edit: by Freezin.

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105758

• Beasley Hutton
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good luck to your young bloke with his footy freeze hopefully he can follow his dream of pulling on that famous black & white strip at Basso one day. ;)

Freeze I actually will be watching some footy on Sunday just not at Domain pity really as I wouldn't have minded watching the Colts clash which should be a ripper with some good talent on show and even the Ressies but never mind.
The SWFL GF is also on that day and I will be attending that instead where I am actually more likely to see some local zone talent on display compared to 2 and not much more with the 2 combatants at Subiaco Oval.
All jokes aside good luck to Swans boys Connor, Clancee, & Ethan on Sunday plus ex premiership players Twomes & Robbo to a lesser extent.

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105761

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fair due BH, enjoy whatever game you get to watch mate.....soon footy will go into hibernation for the summer......

BH, the Canterbury team my son plays for.......wears your favourite colours mate.....maroon and gold..... :P

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105762

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Unless things have changed BH you won't see much local zone talent playing for South Bunbury - the only way they know how to win a flag is to buy one - with not alot success over the last 15 years!

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105766

• Beasley Hutton
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Tiger of old wrote: Unless things have changed BH you won't see much local zone talent playing for South Bunbury - the only way they know how to win a flag is to buy one - with not alot success over the last 15 years!

Disappointing if that is the case TOO just a pity the SWFL GF is now not on the weekend after the AFL GF like it used to be.
God knows why the WAFL GF doesn't move into that time slot away from all the AFL but that might promote the League and I'm not sure that is in their charter these days!!

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105769

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Freezin wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote: Disappointing to read WAFL diehards aren't gonna support the WAFL as a whole and attend this GF as a neutral....didn't realise one or two club's actions were bigger than the whole comp.....footy is footy I thought, diehards watch it regardless.....oh well touch wood the folk who do go, get a bloody good contest....

I think I am entitled to make a personal protest against what is occuring atm :dry:

You personally protest away Dwert, never said you weren't entitled fella. ;) ...good on you for sticking to your beliefs mate :cheer: .....just sad to see good footy folk can't be arsed anymore with the WAFL......

I am feeling a whole lot better about Mr Freez giving me his approval and support for my personal protest

LOL......just be thankful Dwert that Peel has saved you from even greatersorrow of not seeing your beloved Bulldogs get spanked by 60 pts in this weeks GF in front of 10 000 people v Subi......no doubt the WAFL will be monitoring how your protest goes.....are you selling tickets mate?....I can think of a f
ew here on ozfooty very interested in joining your little or not so little tea party....

Thanks again for your approval mate

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105773

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No thank you Dwert for sharing your reason with us all here on Oz Footy, for why you are not attending the GF......I guess your absence only opens up a seat for one of those Big Footy Freo posters to occupy, it sems a bucket load are gonna pop down to Subi and watch Peel play for the first time...like ya thinking Dwert....win win for all concerned I reckon.

touch wood the GF is a beauty and played in front of a decent crowd......the WAFL needs all the fans it can get apparently with crowds being down due to a variety of personal reasons.

GF dream a reality 7 years 7 months ago #105775

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
How could you possibly support Peel?

they finished six games behind Subiaco on the ladder
they were held to one goal in game by WP
they were thrashed by SD
they refused to play another game at the time and place and then won the postponed game by 2 points

In the last two weeks, I have turned the finals off before half-time because it hurt too much watching WP and South being smashed.

My above comments are not aimed at the genuine fans of Peel whom have watched the club throughout the adversity of the last twenty years. Indeed, I wish those Peel supporters well for the game, while hoping, of course, for a Subiaco victory.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 514 guests and 5 members online

• Beasley Hutton
  • Freezin
  • Swedgen
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977