Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105532

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
I have never seen a clubs song sung with as little enthusiasm after a finals win as that of "Peel" over the last couple of weeks ...that may be a proper indication of where some players real feelings lay!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105535

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I'm not surprised BH...17 of them wouldn't even know it....

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105540

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

bolter wrote: Great win by the mighty Thunder today. The Grand Final is 20 years in the making and absolutely magnificent for the club and players representing the whole Peel District and a massive boost for football in the Peel area and a great justification for the WAFC for putting a club in one of the fastest growing areas in Australia.

Twenty years in the making, I don't think so!

You have had the alignment for three or four years, this is the first time you have made the GF, you are the most subsidised club along with Subi in the WAFL and your Reserves side is a disgrace to the competition and your colts side feels so separated that most leave as soon as the season is over!

I hate the alignment and what it does to EP but at least we are still a club at the lower levels. Yes we have a benefactor but that same benefactor supports the whole WAFL competition, your is the National Party and the WAFC both as corrupt as each other!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105543

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
tho BC.... most of that 17, wouldn't even know Freo's club song either due to lack of games or even playing in winning games this season.....

BH......perhaps most of the 17, were too tired to sing after kicking SF arse for 3/4's.. ...interesting to hear you say these boys lacked passion to the Peel....thought Blakely picking up 40 odd possessions in the game, shows a pretty good demonstration of passion for the cause......could be wrong tho, because I wasn't there to see it for myself....or were SF that insipid?

Tho Grump, half of that EP GF reserves side surely would be playing league if it wasn't for the WCE 10 - 12 playing each week.... ....your colts have been fantastic tho and to make a GF beating SD, SF and Perth on the trot is a amazing....hats off to your lot.

Last edit: by Freezin.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105549

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
disagree there freez....the 17 would know Freo's song but probably refuse to sing it as it's the worst in the comp...Freo way to go....give me strength. if I follow any team in the AFL it's Freo and like the livery, jumper design and pretty much everything else except that bloody song.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105553

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LOL BC, pretty sure a fair few of those 17 will be singing other club songs next year anyway....

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105554

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

bolter wrote: Great win by the mighty Thunder today. The Grand Final is 20 years in the making and absolutely magnificent for the club and players representing the whole Peel District and a massive boost for football in the Peel area and a great justification for the WAFC for putting a club in one of the fastest growing areas in Australia.

What are you smoking.
18 AFL players in the side and you think it is 20 years in the making.
19th an ex AFL player from Perth FC
20th an ex AFL player from SFFC.
O'Brien and Bell the only Peel players.
Exactly what has been 20 years in the making by Peel?????
Pleeeaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much for representing football in the Peel region.
Farcical.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105556

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
DF, reckon Bolter might be smoking something called success mate....regardless of what other sceptics think what it is.....definitely something better than what you and I are gonna be smoking this weekend any how ;)

Last edit: by Freezin.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105558

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I hear you freez...I guess when you're starved of it for 20 years you'll take success in any way shape or form even if you're delusional enough to adopt another team as your own.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105564

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
agree grassy...if Subi aligned with one of the AFL clubs I'd give it away for a few years until the deal was wound up. I couldn't do what both Peel and EP supporters do and barrack for a team where players belong to another club and are there in the WAFL because they have to be...not because they want to be.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 653 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977