Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105350

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Poor old Peel only managed 16 listed players today but still managed to dominate Souths by 7 goals at 1/2 time, hopefully South make them run the game out and push them as hard as possible in the 2nd half.

Not a great standard game but it is a bit wet. The only time Souths got on top late in the 1st qtr was when they got into the princeses heads and were a bit physical. The Freo boys arrogance was getting the better of them and displayed a distinct lack of discipline. But Peelmantle put the foot down in the 2nd qtr and made it a no contest. Lets see if Souths can lift in the 2nd half.

SS you are not surprised I presume?

I presume you'll be supporting Subi this week Swan :lol:

I will be watching some races and having a few bets next Sunday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105351

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

swan42 wrote:

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Poor old Peel only managed 16 listed players today but still managed to dominate Souths by 7 goals at 1/2 time, hopefully South make them run the game out and push them as hard as possible in the 2nd half.

Not a great standard game but it is a bit wet. The only time Souths got on top late in the 1st qtr was when they got into the princeses heads and were a bit physical. The Freo boys arrogance was getting the better of them and displayed a distinct lack of discipline. But Peelmantle put the foot down in the 2nd qtr and made it a no contest. Lets see if Souths can lift in the 2nd half.

Cmon Swan it's Evil v the WAFL surely you're going to get behind Subi.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105356

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Well its early in the last qtr and Peel look home.Difficult conditions and SF fought back in 3rd qtr.Next week Peel up against Subi going for 3 in a row.Imo its a big thing Peel in there first Gf and for Freo also with there players making up the bulk of the team.Still have Subi the favourite but lets see if Peel can string together 4 big wins in a row.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105359

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Grassy who you going for next week Subi of Peel??

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105360

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

swan42 wrote:

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Swan could be a bigger crowd at the TAB next Sunday!! Should move the game to Leedo and save the poor old WAFC a bucket load of money.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105361

• Jimmy
  • Thank you received: 1
Did I see it right? Did "Peel" use the Dockers changerooms? If they are playing as "Peel" why not use the visitor's changerooms like any other team!!!

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105362

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Well its early in the last qtr and Peel look home.Difficult conditions and SF fought back in 3rd qtr.Next week Peel up against Subi going for 3 in a row.Imo its a big thing Peel in there first Gf and for Freo also with there players making up the bulk of the team.Still have Subi the favourite but lets see if Peel can string together 4 big wins in a row.

Says a lot about the WAFL if Subi are going in as favorites against that Peel side.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105365

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Swan could be a bigger crowd at the TAB next Sunday!! Should move the game to Leedo and save the poor old WAFC a bucket load of money.

That won't happen; the WAFC will have to hire rent-a-crowd.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105367

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Jimmy wrote: Did I see it right? Did "Peel" use the Dockers changerooms? If they are playing as "Peel" why not use the visitor's changerooms like any other team!!!

Jimmy just shows that the alignment teams do whatever they want when ever they want. The visitors rooms would surely be beneath their primadonna standards

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105369

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
I reckon Freo supporters should rock up in droves and get a good look at the future and a few Freeeeeooooo, Freeeeeooooo chants would add a bit of atmosphere.

And I think Ross should take the reigns for the day so he can be a premiership coach and shut up those Ross haters. :P
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 322 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest