Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158240

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Jeremy Barnard will be the new East Perth coach for the next three years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158242

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256
Wonderful news, Chaddy.
I'm not expecting any miracles in 2019, but am sure that Jeremy will have the boys playing a more physical style of footy than that produced during the alignment.

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158244

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Archie Duda Goal Machine wrote: Wonderful news, Chaddy.
I'm not expecting any miracles in 2019, but am sure that Jeremy will have the boys playing a more physical style of footy than that produced during the alignment.

Brad Hardie got it right and john Townsend got it wrong.The fact that he has already done ten years coaching both men and tac plus a level 3 coach means we will not have some novice.He will have a lot of hard work ahead of him but at least we will have someone with the members best interest at heart and not the other mob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archie Duda Goal Machine

Last edit: by chaddy22.

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158246

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
My goodness he has a huge task ahead of him too as the rebuilding gets underway. Pretty obvious the other guy didn't want to hang around.

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158254

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256

westaussieguy wrote: My goodness he has a huge task ahead of him too as the rebuilding gets underway. Pretty obvious the other guy didn't want to hang around.

More a case of Luke Webster being a Weagles employee, WAG.
Yes, I agree with you that Jeremy Barnard has a big job in front of him, so I think most East Perth people (myself included) aren't expecting miracles (well, not until Round 2, 2019 - we'll give Jeremy one week's grace ;) ).
Looking forward to us being abused because we're East Perth and not a Wet Toast subsidiary.

Last edit: by Archie Duda Goal Machine.

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158255

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Quite appropriate I reckon that a former Royal takes the reigns as East Perth reclaim full control of their club. It is important you make sure you put measures in place to be strong and secure financially so you don't put yourselves in a position again where you hop into bed with an AFL club to save your arse. Looking forward to future Perth v (Real) East Perth clashes.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158256

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

westaussieguy wrote: My goodness he has a huge task ahead of him too as the rebuilding gets underway. Pretty obvious the other guy didn't want to hang around.

and there are quite a few who are glad he isn't!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158259

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

DD wrote: Quite appropriate I reckon that a former Royal takes the reigns as East Perth reclaim full control of their club. It is important you make sure you put measures in place to be strong and secure financially so you don't put yourselves in a position again where you hop into bed with an AFL club to save your arse. Looking forward to future Perth v (Real) East Perth clashes.

My thoughts exactly!!!!
The now 8 Wafl clubs all need to put unbreakable measures in place, ensuring this bullshit NEVER happens again. It would be of paramount importance I would have thought!

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158262

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 157
I can't fathom why everyone seems so prepared to welcome EP back. They are dead to me, the most morally bankrupt club in the WAFL. Let's not forget that when they were the aligned club in 2000, no other club wanted it and the whole thing would have collapsed if EP hadn't put their hand up. They have then spent the next 18 years trying to convince us (and themselves) that the aligned players and additional money played no part in their premierships, despite the fact that most of the locals who played in those flags were there in 99 when they were second last with 5 wins. They then bail themselves out of a perilous financial position, not by knuckling down and being responsible but by aligning again, banking plenty of cash and then announcing "The real EP is back!" They are not back and can never be back. They can never redeem themselves or regain respect and credibility. Any recruit they get from now on is being paid for with money earned during the alignment.

jeremy barnard 5 years 5 months ago #158267

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ted Nugent wrote: I can't fathom why everyone seems so prepared to welcome EP back. They are dead to me, the most morally bankrupt club in the WAFL. Let's not forget that when they were the aligned club in 2000, no other club wanted it and the whole thing would have collapsed if EP hadn't put their hand up. They have then spent the next 18 years trying to convince us (and themselves) that the aligned players and additional money played no part in their premierships, despite the fact that most of the locals who played in those flags were there in 99 when they were second last with 5 wins. They then bail themselves out of a perilous financial position, not by knuckling down and being responsible but by aligning again, banking plenty of cash and then announcing "The real EP is back!" They are not back and can never be back. They can never redeem themselves or regain respect and credibility. Any recruit they get from now on is being paid for with money earned during the alignment.

They have then spent the next 18 years trying to convince us (and themselves) that the aligned players and additional money played no part in their premierships

I counter with the fact that we had a lot more eagles players the last 5 years and it was the reason we didn't win premierships and dominate under the alignment compared to the host club arrangement (2000&2001)..

Last edit: by chaddy22.
  • Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 310 guests and 4 members online

• UNKA2
  • Whitey
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits