Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150634

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

DD wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Very pleased for all the loyal Royals. They will return as a power club within the next couple of years challenging Subiaco for Premierships. I heard it was a unanimous vote by the board. Good on them. Hopefully my club can follow suit soon.

Yeh right pull the other one. You know without the alignment you would cellar dwellers again just like my club. The difference being we support our club and create an atmosphere at home or away.

DD, you do know majority of Perths existing fan base have been supporting Perth far longer than Peels actual existence?...Perth has had a few more decades on Peel to create a larger atmosphere and support base....irrespective of Peels greater success than Perth's in the last 20 years.....I would be interested to see the level of Perth's atmosphere and support if all you loyal long standing 20 plus year Perth supporters didn't turn up to Perth's matches.....20 years to collate a fan base in a dying comp ain't easy mate.....longevity is Perth's friend here, because success hasn't drawn many new Perth fans to their games that is for sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150711

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
...All of which makes one wonder, why now?
Why not end this farce before, if they weren't happy with it?

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150729

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Hope this decision brings blokes like Jardine back to EP, the WAFL and OzFooty to boot
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #151045

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
DW: I hope so as well in that regard.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #151065

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Dirty Weekender wrote: Hope this decision brings blokes like Jardine back to EP, the WAFL and OzFooty to boot

Not sure if I'm imagining things?
It seems to be the same regular posters commenting much of the time? Have noticed OzFooty has well over a thousand members, and there are a lot that don't post.
Whilst I'm not complaining because it's good to read others views on the various subjects.
it would be great to see some members that have gone to come back. And some of the new members contribute with worth while comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #151066

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

westaussieguy wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Hope this decision brings blokes like Jardine back to EP, the WAFL and OzFooty to boot

Not sure if I'm imagining things?
It seems to be the same regular posters commenting much of the time? Have noticed OzFooty has well over a thousand members, and there are a lot that don't post.
Whilst I'm not complaining because it's good to read others views on the various subjects.
it would be great to see some members that have gone to come back. And some of the new members contribute with worth while comments.

See what we bring to the table, hate all you like but we do generate interest.:P :whistle: :evil:
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #151163

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1349
They will come out give them time. Not going to see any change here in terms of East Perth supporters until pre season next year I reckon.
Get on your bike.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 244 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020