Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141843

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I would say abt 10% of the membership
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141844

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mr AFL wrote:

Grump wrote:

Mr AFL wrote: Grump that is concerning if a club has to use this years payments to pay the wages for last year.

Which club would that be? Did they play finals in 2017?

It was said when a point abt the viability issues discuss were being discussed, suffice to say they did not perform as well as expected and don't seem to high on folks radar

Another club, one that should be better off than they obviously are or are reporting. I am not trying to cause a problem, the problem exists and it is an indication of the broader issues in the WAFL.

So Grump was this being said about East Perth or was it said referring to another club?

We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141845

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Larry Bird wrote: The alignment will continue well into the future. Of the 100 hundred people at the meeting more seemed in favour of it. But this is no proper reflection of the EP nations thoughts. On that note I have attended my last WAFL match. This is my last post good luck to you all friend and foe.

Larry i am as saddened as you but my decision to attend is so that I can watch the EP players from colts up through to wherever they play. Your decision is respected!

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141846

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
The lifeblood of WA football , the WANFL colts , has been backdoored & stolen by the Victorian competition - there is no further need for a competition that may take any single bean away from the Victorian competition's coffers
There may be a watery version of a competition but it will not be made up of the teams as we know them & two of those will be AFL - this would groom the best of the mature aged prospects to boost WAFC colts program coffers via any draft fees
East Perth leadership know that as soon as that "partnership" ends they are dead ducks - all the money will disappear buying a senior side capable of competing along with operational costs suddenly payable
The Victorians know the Televisions go on like clockwork every Friday night onwards , they know exactly how many AFL memberships will be sold to the imbecile retards that attend Subiaco Oval and soon Burswood Park in some ridiculous belief they're following a "WA side" - a side that is staffed by Victorians , coached by Victorians.
There's a Female competition to be funded , there's a kiddie computer X league to be funded , there's a squadron of Victorian AFL executives on squillions to be funded
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump, Time For a Flag, ArkRoyal

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141850

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Southerner -- beautifully put

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141854

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
the decision to remain with the Eagles should be no surprise to anyone.
as if Howson and Turner would want to actually have to work hard to survive after seeing how easy they have had it the last few years and they would be looking at Peel and thinking its their only way to win a flag.
All i hope as i have posted many times that EP are reasonable to players that do not want to remain in a contrived set-up and want to play wafl footy elsewhere.

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141856

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
WAFL clubs will continue to pick off the best junior talent.

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141858

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
and so they should.

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141870

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Man EP are a really weird club. They dig a hole for themselves and need the WCE to bail them out and then vote to let the same guys hold the shovel for a while longer. I just don't get it. I know EP are a traditional passionate club but you just never see any evidence of it. Weird.

the AGM. - No moderation for a week 6 years 1 month ago #141872

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I cant believe that a group hasn't tried to roll the board at the AGM, its not East Perth anymore.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 359 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma