Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139303

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

Grump wrote: EO

Southerner wrote: I sincerely hope you don't mean you wish to cease membership Al - you are a respected and valued comrade in these parts of the world mate

Thx for the kind words but it appears that my hope that the club would announce the end of the alignment before seasons start will not be happening. In all honesty I agree with the bagging and ridicule that we get for the arrangement but also in all sincerity I find myself less and less able to defend the indefensible. I will still always support the club and its players but not on a forum where I unable to disagree with the sentiments express against EP so i will be not contributing until the alignment ceases and so moderating is also at an end.

Grump I have replied to your message. Please reconsider mate, you are a valued member on Ozfooty and respected by all those that matter. If you have any trouble after you have moderated a topic just let me know and I will deal with them.

When I took over this site I reinstated the club logos of East Perth and Peel because it is my belief that ALL WAFL clubs should be treated equally regardless of any feelings of discontent about alignments or any other matters. It is important that each club has a moderator but I respect your wishes if you wish to be removed as moderator but I don't wish to remove you as a valued member of Ozfooty and as you can see you have a groundswell of support.

If any other EP fan would be happy to take over mod duties let me know. Send me a pm if you wish.

Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by OzFooty.

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139313

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
What they said Grump, hang in. You write interesting stuff, even if it is from an enemy camp:P
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139315

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
What I actually meant ADGM is don't dump the alignment on us.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139319

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Well said boys re Grump.....perhaps folk need to back off the continual bitching about Peel and EP choice of joining the alignment............obviously not the fans doing is it?.....and despite what folk say and think, it must be pretty hard to turn off ones loyalty for a club you have supported throughout your life, without firing back or losing complete interest in reading endless repetitive derogatory comments about their club on a footy forum...more so Grump who is actually actively involved with player development at EP and has been for years....

.......none of us have been there or want their club to go there, so Grump I salute you sir and good luck with your season next year mate....

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139330

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Bloody hell Freezn, I'm all emotional.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezin

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139331

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
By the way well done Grump.
Hang in there.

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139332

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Don't you start getting all emotional DF, pretty sure like us EF fans, your club Perth has sucked all the emotion out of you over the years....

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139354

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

Grump wrote: EO

Southerner wrote: I sincerely hope you don't mean you wish to cease membership Al - you are a respected and valued comrade in these parts of the world mate

Thx for the kind words but it appears that my hope that the club would announce the end of the alignment before seasons start will not be happening. In all honesty I agree with the bagging and ridicule that we get for the arrangement but also in all sincerity I find myself less and less able to defend the indefensible. I will still always support the club and its players but not on a forum where I unable to disagree with the sentiments express against EP so i will be not contributing until the alignment ceases and so moderating is also at an end.

I hope you decide to keep moderating and hang in there on that topic Grump.
As difficult it may be to see a once great club go down the drain as it has. It was the boards decision. The members/ supporters or Wafl fans are not to blame for the current mess. They were not even consulted.
The answer to your question is no, an announcement will not be forthcoming before the season start. Apparently the club farted and fiddled around and missed the deadline, so the end of the """partnership""" will continue for 2018. And you don't have to defend anything Grump.
I'm like many others here and hope you are not lost to the forum.

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139417

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Freezin wrote: Well said boys re Grump.....perhaps folk need to back off the continual bitching about Peel and EP choice of joining the alignment............obviously not the fans doing is it?.....and despite what folk say and think, it must be pretty hard to turn off ones loyalty for a club you have supported throughout your life, without firing back or losing complete interest in reading endless repetitive derogatory comments about their club on a footy forum...more so Grump who is actually actively involved with player development at EP and has been for years....

.......none of us have been there or want their club to go there, so Grump I salute you sir and good luck with your season next year mate....

Understand where you are coming from freeze, but the “Judas” club of the WAFL deserve all the criticism they get- along with the other “non event” of a club. But understand that no one is shit canning grump. As I said, he has bloody interesting posts and I certainly hope he grinds his way through all the crap and gets his Mighty Royals back. As long as it is not personal, people are entitled to their opinion. Hang in grump, everyone here is behind you.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 780 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977