Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138148

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Grump why would EP have to recruit when they have anywhere up to 22 Eagles players not chosen by their master available to choose from on a weekly basis?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138150

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

Grump wrote:

smokey wrote: That is the point Freezn. Perth has nothing and will get nothing from the WAFC who kow-tow to their masters..

But you have $300k in the bank, the best ovals in the competition and access to facilities that even the state government have built in JCC.

What the fuck are you talking about.
We won't have access to any fancy facilities until we build them.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138151

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: Grump why would EP have to recruit when they have anywhere up to 22 Eagles players not chosen by their master available to choose from on a weekly basis?

Correct BH.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138153

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

Demons Forever wrote:

Grump wrote:

smokey wrote: That is the point Freezn. Perth has nothing and will get nothing from the WAFC who kow-tow to their masters..

But you have $300k in the bank, the best ovals in the competition and access to facilities that even the state government have built in JCC.

What the fuck are you talking about.
We won't have access to any fancy facilities until we build them.

Grump, we had our oval torn up, re-aligned for the benefit of WCE and re-laid. We do not have access to the other oval which is for the sole use of WCE. In fact our revamped oval does not give us exclusive rights and will be used by WCE for their purposes also.
As for facilities, we retain, for the time being, our existing and traditional grandstand and social hall. Any upgrade or extension or replacement will be subject to funding to be arranged but will be unlikely part funded by WCE or the WAFC.
The $300k in the bank you refer to is tightly held in and subject to a Trust Deed and can only be accessed in strict accordance with the provisions of that Trust Deed.

WTF has JCC got to do with PFC///
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by smokey.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138190

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Beasley Hutton wrote: Grump why would EP have to recruit when they have anywhere up to 22 Eagles players not chosen by their master available to choose from on a weekly basis?

It is my belief that the accursed alignment will finish at seasons end and we need to get ourselves ready for that eventuality so recruiting two players to help guide the next crop of players is logical. If the alignment does't end then they will need to recruit some supporters!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138204

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Grump wrote:

It is my belief that the accursed alignment will finish at seasons end and we need to get ourselves ready for that eventuality so recruiting two players to help guide the next crop of players is logical. If the alignment does't end then they will need to recruit some supporters!

Grump to the amazement of most you still were at or near the top of the attendance tables in 2017 so despite everything your club has done to disenfranchise it's supporter base they still turn up so thats not a problem for you to worry about just yet.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138246

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So Grump enlighten us.
What will WCE do with their players if EP don't play them?

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138368

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
All I can say is I’d be deadset embarrassed if I was an east Perth supporter. I wouldn’t want anyone knowing I followed them after another gob smacking decision to allow an ex AFL player to join the club. This comp is seriously fucked. I’m surprised there’s any supporters left now at all to be honest
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138370

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Demons Forever wrote: So Grump enlighten us.
What will WCE do with their players if EP don't play them?

At 2018 seasons end don't care what they do, a
Lathlain is their home from now on so ........., the thing that most folk don't know is that due to the insolence of certain EP folk the club or its representatives were banned from the WCE selection process which is another reason why I think it will end, where they once feted the club their contempt now extends to us! Nothing less that what i expected and deserved others will say but that is what happens when the bag of silver is up for grabs, the salvation is that even Judas was welcomed into the the heaven that is the WAFL
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138371

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

the 2019 season beckons!

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 328 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL