Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138113

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Wellingham wants to play with his mates and he has no mates left at PFC. Of course without the alignment he would have played plenty for PFC over last couple of years and had plenty of mates there. The mind boggles about how we are being shafted and then shafted again. Beyond belief.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138118

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Particularly considering the WAFL's desire to:
1. Assist PFC - current review?
2. Ensure equalisation in the competition.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138123

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Not only is this a funk shambles of a decision by the WAFC but to add insult to injury and something that hasn't been brought up yet is that the $$$ it took to get him is AFL dollars that the Ferals have banked from the last 4 years :(

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138124

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Has any one stopped to think that maybe he wants to stay at East Perth because he likes the club.Maybe he doesn't want to return Perth, or go to another WAFL club!

To answer your question obviously the AFL hasn't thought about it given the draft. Obviously Freo and the Eagles, Peel and East Perth haven't thought about it based on the host club alignment.

Let me ask you a question A/man. Did you think that maybe some players drafted to Freo would have preferred to play WAFL games at Swans with their mates and siblings?

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138130

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
42...from all reports Clancee Pearce has retired from footy...find it strange consider his burning desire to play for SD instead of Peel when resting from Freo duties in the AFL....why would Clancee retire when he has a golden opportunity to play for SD with his mates and in front of all his family and friends?

Does Wellingham know anyone down at the PFC these days? Surely him leaving the club as a youngster a decade ago would mean EP would be the place to play where he knows folk more?
Even if Wellingham could of played for Perth if EP werent aligned to EP he would of played 12 league games over 5 seasons.....EP has all his WCE mates there I guess....what does Perth have?

Last edit: by Freezin.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138139

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
That is the point Freezn. Perth has nothing and will get nothing from the WAFC who kow-tow to their masters..

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138141

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
If there is another alignment we need to get this provision out of the agreement. It should not matter to the Commission whether EP or Peel finish first or last.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138145

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Demons Forever wrote: Yes Grump we hear you.
It's okay for EP isn't it.
Whole thing is a farce including EPFC.

No it isn't alright, the alignment is crap but your presidents agreed to a set of rules and the consequences are that we can recruit someone when we finish outside the top whatever. I would be spending my time doing something abt your club before worrying abt mine, you supposedly have $300k in the bank, not much good if you cannot attract player ever former ones. As for our WP contributors you are just pissed cos you get NOTHING diddly squat from being at joondalup!

I like the recruitment for one reason, whilst your clubs, mostly subi have been able recruit willy nilly we have not and neither should we be allowed to but if the scuttlebuck is correct and the alignment is going to cease at 2018's seasons end then we need to be better placed and this allows for that along with our own players coming to the fore!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138146

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

smokey wrote: That is the point Freezn. Perth has nothing and will get nothing from the WAFC who kow-tow to their masters..

But you have $300k in the bank, the best ovals in the competition and access to facilities that even the state government have built in JCC.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138147

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: Has any one stopped to think that maybe he wants to stay at East Perth because he likes the club.Maybe he doesn't want to return Perth, or go to another WAFL club!

To answer your question obviously the AFL hasn't thought about it given the draft. Obviously Freo and the Eagles, Peel and East Perth haven't thought about it based on the host club alignment.

Let me ask you a question A/man. Did you think that maybe some players drafted to Freo would have preferred to play WAFL games at Swans with their mates and siblings?

I am sure they do and would if they had the opportunity, look at the Blakelys and Ridley, Michael Priors boy and others but given the contract and associated money what would you honestly choose mates of money and playing at the elite level!

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 322 guests and 2 members online

• UNKA2
  • chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma