Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 5 months ago #138558

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

MarkOlsen wrote: its a game of footy which is regulated by the WAFC, regulations which you have no idea about so therefore you have to see things simply.
that is your choice so not sure why you are so concerned with others knowing the rules of the competition which you post 10 million things about per year.

how arrogant you are and for reasons that mystify me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 5 months ago #138567

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
ooollllrrrrrry2: Welcome -- and good first post. I too refer to the 'blue and whites' as 'Old Easts'.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 5 months ago #138592

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Good to have u back in the fold Oooooll....you know me mate, always love to disagree.....

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 5 months ago #138594

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

BC wrote:

MarkOlsen wrote: its a game of footy which is regulated by the WAFC, regulations which you have no idea about so therefore you have to see things simply.
that is your choice so not sure why you are so concerned with others knowing the rules of the competition which you post 10 million things about per year.

how arrogant you are and for reasons that mystify me...

BC if you check the WAFL regulations it is clearly stated in "black n white" why MO acts the way he does.....

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 5 months ago #138614

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Seems like the good old days Freeze, appears good old Grassy has been banned. Might have to join in for a bit of banter, good for the soul they say apparently.
Hoping the recruiting keeps going for the Sharks with a few more out in the pond post AFL draft.
Swallow would be a great get, hence my earlier post. Palmer would be very well suited I think to the WAFL if he came back, always hard to gauge how dedicated/committed some AFL players are post their career finishing either through retirement or delisting.
Griffin strikes me as one who will be well and truly there on that front and there have always been big wraps on him from a team perspective.
Keep up the disagreement mate, as I said - good for the soul.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 478 guests and one member online

• GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL