Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138497

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote: Riggio went to SD because he didn't want to go back to Peel because Peel were shite, no doubt on line with Wellinghams thinking going to EP instead of Peel....didn't see folk from SD worried about equalization then..so why now?....oh yeah MO says its not the real issue here....or did he?...I am confused what the issue is now.

Those boys were on EP list this year and won't be next year....so like Clancee at SD.... will ne a loss for 2018 one would think....or perhaps SD won't miss Clancee at all regardless of his ability, since he didn't play a game......actually BH when was the last game Wellingham played for Perth?...none from memory for a decade....so are they really gonna miss him?..

Gorter is an EP boy so he will be there again next year unless he wants out considering all the Eagles plus other interlopers McGinnity & Wellingham taking spots in the 22!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138499

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
True Anchor....downside of choosing to see everything in black n white mate....lol

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138500

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

anchorman wrote: Freez, there is only an issue when someone disagrees with them.

What?as in you and Freeze?
Of course not......it's everyone else hey.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138502

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30+ quote me where I am saying folk are missing the "issue" here?....openly said there are many interpretations of the issues being discussed here and everyone has a right to view them.....so yeah Anchor is spot on....disagree with folk and apparently you are the one not getting the point?....fark how pretentious is that.....just think there is more to this than just the WAFC bowing to its masters or Perth being screwed over......again!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138506

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
The whole point is that some do not give respect to someone else's point of view.
I have put my point of view on this topic and will agree to disagree with some here and that is my last word.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138508

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

MarkOlsen wrote: the fuss is about the continual changing of rules, if you don't understand that then do some homework on the issue.

Agree Smokey...to me this sort of comment from a bogan supporter is the height of arrogance and is an accurate reflection of their supporter base with the exception of mike. SD faithful seem to think they have a god given right to express opinions on any subject whether qualified or not and no-one else counts if you disagree. The fact they believe they are the heart and soul of the WAFL and bogan supporters keep the comp going when clearly that's crap is evidence of that.

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138509

• one time only
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
Spot on, BC.

I can't remember reading all this crap from Bassendean when Corey Adamson was delisted by West Coast and decided to play for Subiaco.

Can someone from the bogans explain how Wellingham's situation differs to that of Adamson who was described as one of the best Juniors ever to come out of the East Perth District. We were disappointed he didn't stay, but we didn't carry on like pork chops like the bogans do when something happens that doesn't even concern their Club.

Oh and well spoken anchorman and Freezin as well..

Last edit: by one time only .

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138515

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Are you guys talking about the Adamson that never played an afl game or is there another one ?
Wellingham has more afl premierships than Adamson has afl games.
If that is your idea of comparison it sounds like you work for the wafc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138516

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
How does Wellingham differ from Adamson? Adamson is a far better baseballer

Wellingham a Royal 6 years 4 months ago #138517

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Considering Adamson played more senior games at EP than Wellingham did at Perth....I can see EP concern more than Perth's TBH....esp since Adamson,one of their reputably top locally produced players, was taken away from them...and we all know how the SD boys love their local products.......damn the WAFC for letting that happen with persistent rule changing......seems like I am getting MO point here....yet he seems ok with Adamson going from EP more so than he is with Wellingham going to EP.....fark work that one out folks.....LOL

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 483 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977