Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134224

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Firstly let me say that I was looking forward to a high standard game between these 2 sides, Swans colts have shown a lot throughout the season and it was going to be a challenge for us to get over them.

Sadly for Swans but brilliant from the EP boys the close encounter failed to eventuate. The Swannies boys cam out hard but a dominate 2nd quarter saw us kick away 6 majors to none. Our back line was quite superb and set up many of the attacks and the forwards, especially Liam Martin capitalised on the efforts.

On the sidelines we kept thinking Swans are better than they showed and would turn their game around but our boys would not let them and maintained the pressure and the very good play all over the ground.

Well done boys, a great team effort with a few standout performances.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134226

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Sets up a classic repeat of last years colts GF Grump.....should be a cracker between these two sides.....not too sure which team I would want EF to play, as last time EF V EP, EF won by a point......and considering EF are 3-0 v Cl they are due a loss to them ......be nice though to have a Colts GF without Cl in it for once......and perhaps a league GF without Subi in it.....but saying that it would be nice to have a Subi v SF GF.....good luck for the prelim and well done on your win over SD.

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134228

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Far too good for us yesterday Grump and wouldnt be at all surprised if you actually went all the way from 5th position as it looks like you have most bases covered, it should be an intriguing last fortnight in the Colts season.
As for us although beaten in both finals I think we had a reasonable year with a predominately young squad, missing the Bunbury boys yesterday certainly didnt help our chances but even with them I doubt we would have been able to get over the Royals.

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134234

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 385
You have a very talented 16 yr old in that team by the name of Rhai'Arn Cox. Boy can he get off the ground.

Pretty handy cricketer as well just quietly.

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134248

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dazzler wrote: You have a very talented 16 yr old in that team by the name of Rhai'Arn Cox. Boy can he get off the ground.

Yep he is a talent and being mentored by Mick Moylan and Pickers, he learns every game.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134273

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Grump wrote:

Dazzler wrote: You have a very talented 16 yr old in that team by the name of Rhai'Arn Cox. Boy can he get off the ground.

Yep he is a talent and being mentored by Mick Moylan and Pickers, he learns every game.

I suspect not for much longer Grump

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134274

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Starting to click a bit better Grump. Lost our way going forward in the third quarter but playing at a high level.

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134275

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Grump wrote:

Yep heard he is in the last three, I suspect that with the changes to the colts process that he would want out as well. I think that he is one of the better coaches I have worked for and seen in action. Great Bloke as well!

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134284

• Danger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39

Grump wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Grump wrote:

Yep heard he is in the last three, I suspect that with the changes to the colts process that he would want out as well. I think that he is one of the better coaches I have worked for and seen in action. Great Bloke as well!

What about the Talent Manager,Grump? Would he want out as well? I heard he was moving on but the longer the season has gone the more keen he has been to stay on.

and the colts keep marching on! 6 years 6 months ago #134291

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Danger wrote:

Grump wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Grump wrote:

What about the Talent Manager,Grump? Would he want out as well? I heard he was moving on but the longer the season has gone the more keen he has been to stay on.

This is only my opinion not factual or based on any commentary from anyone but I suspect MM is more aligned elsewhere than to the club, I could be in error but ..... . The TM and Coaches are all under the WAFC and I think there will be a selection process. There are some good candidates but a couple of duds that we all better hope don't get a gig! I can think of at least two, one from our past and one current one at another club but again just my opinion!

Last edit: by Grump.
  • Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 330 guests and 4 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty