Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Not so Healthy Alignment 6 years 7 months ago #129740

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
EP cant be too fussed about colts, they play overage kids and a kid from NSW to help make the finals.
not sure what they would be worried about in terms of other clubs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.

Not so Healthy Alignment 6 years 7 months ago #129748

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

MarkOlsen wrote: EP cant be too fussed about colts, they play overage kids and a kid from NSW to help make the finals.

And an over age New South Welshman at that.
I believe we have played close to 70 players from our zone in our Colts side this season alone...why would we look at another clubs players and a bit rich considering we had to hand over a good percentage of our metro zone to appease Larrys mob!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Not so Healthy Alignment 6 years 7 months ago #129751

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
You seem to know a bit about him and his circumstances do you know why he was in NSW for a time and where he originates from. I take it you guys targeted him along with many others I could mention. Add that with Wityk,, Slater, Ipsen, Kalimeras etc etc it's no wonder the local Swans kids are peeved.

Not so Healthy Alignment 6 years 7 months ago #129757

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: You seem to know a bit about him and his circumstances do you know why he was in NSW for a time and where he originates from. I take it you guys targeted him along with many others I could mention. Add that with Wityk,, Slater, Ipsen, Kalimeras etc etc it's no wonder the local Swans kids are peeved.

Warning: Alternative fact alert .

Not so Healthy Alignment 6 years 7 months ago #129973

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

MarkOlsen wrote: EP cant be too fussed about colts, they play overage kids and a kid from NSW to help make the finals.

MO Redhead is at UWA and he came to the club, in order for him to be at EP the club had to ask for permission for him to play and be at the club which they did and got.

I think you comment is a bit of a barb born out of annoyance with EP in general but as far I understand it we did do the right thing!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Not so Healthy Alignment 6 years 7 months ago #129975

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
It's the old Developing States rule - think this applies to either Rugby States , Soccer and / or refugee status , bit vague in it's wording I'm led to believe but it is what it is
Looks like the young fella falls into a category of this eh?

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 341 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes