Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #158526

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
From what I've heard from around the fringes of the team- Hampson has to go. Be a huge call by the new coach and Footy Manager
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #158527

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
KCEF: I think he may have joinned the blue and whites in the first place for similar reasons. He is one of the better players to come out of the Subi football club in recent times. I would rather see Bill get to grips with him for the sake of EF.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #158622

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

TheRock wrote: Listened to the both interviews and was impressed, especially with Bill. Proven WAFL coach who seems to be one who wont put up with any shit. Has already looked at our down sides on field and knows what is needed.
Doddy mentioned they're also looking at support coaches. Lets start by getting McGough back to Shark Park.

I know you have picked up WP Assistant Craig Smoker.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #158625

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318

KCEF wrote: From what I've heard from around the fringes of the team- Hampson has to go. Be a huge call by the new coach and Footy Manager

I reckon George and the new Subi coach would get on like a house on fire. Could be going home.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #158843

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

Leedy wrote:

TheRock wrote: Listened to the both interviews and was impressed, especially with Bill. Proven WAFL coach who seems to be one who wont put up with any shit. Has already looked at our down sides on field and knows what is needed.
Doddy mentioned they're also looking at support coaches. Lets start by getting McGough back to Shark Park.

I know you have picked up WP Assistant Craig Smoker.

Right on the money, Leedy!

Assistants locked away- now some recruits!

www.effc.com.au/news/16002/sharks-add-ex...ce-to-coaching-group

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #158978

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
And Craig Smoker has followed Bill as an assistant.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #159000

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Hopefully Smoker and Sanzone can help get the Monaghan message across to the EF players......Razzle been coaching for a while now.....now in charge of the forwards.....is Kyle Martin still coaching the development boys....considering he played over 70 players thought he did ok getting 6 wins......couldn't of been easy TBH.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #159039

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I see young Strnadica has been released by Freo...if he's not picked up or rookie listed elsewhere what are the chances of wearing the blue and white next year I wonder?...or better still...if Zac Clarke gets taken, in the mighty maroon and gold !! ;-)

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 5 months ago #159046

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
That is gutting for the kid....developing nicely at Peel as required to by Freo, yet gets delisted....perhaps with WCE delisting their young ruck, Strnadica could go across the road....still deserves a go at the elite level......as for Luke going to Subi BC, his old man is a mad EF fan, the kid would be sent to Coventry I reckon.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 427 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL