Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157848

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Freezin wrote: Handy if EF got Bill in some capacity....preferably as the coach....thought not sure his son Tom would agree with that......quite surprised WP moved Bill on if he wanted to stay on

Perhaps they’re making room for Mr Valentine???
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157858

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Looks like Monaghan to coach EF and Valentine to coach WP. Monaghan was mentioned as applying for the footy manager role so be interesting to see how that plays out.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157861

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Could make for a very spicy rivalry if bail out coach Valentine is appointed coach of WP and Monaghan takes the reigns at Moss st. Personally I hope it pans out that way. It will really spice things up in the WAFL next year and beyond.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157862

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

DD wrote: Could make for a very spicy rivalry if bail out coach Valentine is appointed coach of WP and Monaghan takes the reigns at Moss st. Personally I hope it pans out that way. It will really spice things up in the WAFL next year and beyond.

That is all well and good DD. Still not completely sure why Monaghan shown the door at the Arena?
If a spicy rivalry were to develop, will that be enough to bring the crowds back to Wafl matches? East Fremantles Home game attendances have been bloody shocking this season. Having the worst crowds in the competition! Our slack media are no help either! With too many media outlets are sadly lacking.
Monaghan will be an excellent addition for East Fremantle if it pans out that way. The WP v EF matches would become very interesting watching indeed. The Wafl needs something to ignite it and perhaps this could be a spark so to speak.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157866

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

strono wrote:

Grey Fin wrote: Strono
Hold your breath ...... you and KCEF seem to know what’s happening before anyhing is officially released. You wouldn’t be board “ stooges” by any chance. .?? This board has let personal opinion and feelings get in the way of a simple and effective decision to appoint the right coach. These delays are costing us players, as they are getting offers from other clubs and without anything from EF, what do you think they are doing....

I promise you I am not on the board!
Again you allege that "person opinion & feelings get in the way of a simple and effective decision to appoint the right coach." who is the right coach?????????????????????
whoever they appoint, right or wrong, if they don't bring success you & the like will have a go at whoever is on the board!

You, and you should never be on any board (anywhere, anytime including West Perth's) at any time.

If East Fremantle are to progress, then a complete rejection of anything you propose would be a start.

ool please explain in simple terms what or who are you referriing this dribble at

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157940

• Custodian
  • Custodian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
According to Haggers on 6PR this morning Bill Monaghan will be appointed as the EFFC Coach with Brad Dodd as Football Manager

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157941

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
In the circumstances, I think Bill appointment is a pretty good result. Prefer him to Valentine now that it's played out that way. Interesting direction also with the FM- a coach with a development background- I like the mix

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157942

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I think he'll be good for you blokes. Tried and tested performer at WAFL level and a new set of eyes, ideas and approach could be just what EF need.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157948

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
That is the key point BC....successful coaching record unlike Wiley who did fark all at Perth and EF as a head coach....hopefully Billy's CV will inspire some belief and hope into the EFFC.....as for Brad Dodd....explains why he threw in his colts coaching chips at Peel.....might even attract some of Peels good youngsters.....

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157950

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think Dodd has been brought in to develop our own. Bill can bring some players though....

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 684 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977