Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143666

• Custodian
  • Custodian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Jono Marsh played in the twos today. Has been away for a few weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143667

• Custodian
  • Custodian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Good crowd for a scratchie. Probably more than when we play Peel. About 1500 plus. Warm day and three deep at bar at half time even with the Sharkpit in operation. The Nic Nat effect!

Liked the look of Sean Fletcher up from last years colts.

Last edit: by Custodian.

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143669

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Fletcher was recruited from Kalamunda via SD Custy......sounds like the Nic Nat show went well..... Was Nic Nat whisked away before his team mates had even finished their game?....if so perfect example of what the WAFL means to the AFL I guess.... disappointing if that was the case......

Anyone go who can give a little update on who played where and how.....was going to Twitter Nic Nat but thought he wouldn't know because he left early...

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143671

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Your colts looked good against our boys a bit more slick and confident especially in the first half, we did a little better after half time. Overall a good outing for EF with 9 19 year olds (as I was led to understand)in the team, its were the slickness and confidence comes from when you know where to go.

The ressies was a good hard fought game with EP being able to overcome your boys. Jono Marsh looked good but blew up and was managed accordingly. He will be back to his best after a few runs.

The EF league played well, they looked well drilled and a lot more confident than I recall from last year. I would look forward to a better year.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143736

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Grump wrote: Your colts looked good against our boys a bit more slick and confident especially in the first half, we did a little better after half time. Overall a good outing for EF with 9 19 year olds (as I was led to understand)in the team, its were the slickness and confidence comes from when you know where to go.

The ressies was a good hard fought game with EP being able to overcome your boys. Jono Marsh looked good but blew up and was managed accordingly. He will be back to his best after a few runs.

The EF league played well, they looked well drilled and a lot more confident than I recall from last year. I would look forward to a better year.

Thanks for the short summation grump. I would however be interested in what swan42 thinks how NicNat looked in blue and black???
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143752

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cheers Grump for the feedback......looks like NN couldn't get out of his EP jumper fast enough....left the ground at 3/4 time.....that is pretty piss poor considering he was part of a team playing that day......

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143756

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
And as he quoted according to this morning's paper:

"It was only an East Perth practice match......"

Last edit: by one time only .

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143757

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Nic Nat would have been following Eagles instructions, hasnt got a bad bone in his body and was often up at Swans last year when injured and would always give his time for photos with kids and chat to supporters..a media driven circus.

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143763

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: Cheers Grump for the feedback......looks like NN couldn't get out of his EP jumper fast enough....left the ground at 3/4 time.....that is pretty piss poor considering he was part of a team playing that day......

He did what he was instructed by his club and those hold his purse strings which for some in the afl seems to be a bit hard to do, he was respectful to all the EP folk and that is always a great thing from some sports people the days, perhaps he could talk to the muppets playing cricket.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Pre-season games 6 years 1 month ago #143766

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Probably should of said piss poor of WCE to orchestrate NN leavings before the match finishing.... obviously doing what his pay masters are telling him to do........everyone is a puppet to the AFL sadly.....

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 407 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020