Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Rd1 team 6 years 3 months ago #140598

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
I would of thought we were well under the salary cap last season & with Watson & Crichton both on high $$ id say we can afford even the likes of palmer
wouldn't perth be screaming out for the likes palmer - will gladly accept his transfer fee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rd1 team 6 years 3 months ago #140601

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Peake would of been on a bit as well strono.....all EF have done is replace those 3 with Boekhurst, Kommer and Griffen....Loersch, Snadden and Jansen are three youngsters with 18 games of AFL footy from their combined total of 9 years in the system....not sure why folk think they are gonna cost a bomb.....anyway from the sounds of things the new sponsor has helped cover with tecruiting costs......so as you say strono probably still some available for Palmer.....but more than happy to receive 20 plus K for Rhys transfer to another club as well.....win win all round.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Rd1 team 6 years 3 months ago #140621

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
I'd say they don't want to clear Hille because he's under contract and don't have to.

I hear we aren't fussed if we get Palmer or not- which i find ridiculous.

Rd1 team 6 years 3 months ago #140627

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Palmer, no doubt, would be icing on the cake KC for EF... either way EF will do well having him play for them or not having him with the 20k tsf fee EF should get for him....perhaps that is why EF aren't fussed either way..... can't believe it has taken him this long to decide..... doesn't instill much confidence in his desire to play for EF or in the WAFL at all.....

Rd1 team 6 years 3 months ago #140629

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
the playing group would be thinking here we are doing hard yards in the preseason while he is holidaying & partying

Rd1 team 6 years 3 months ago #140630

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Would have thought Palmer woulda signed for somebody by now if he was to be playing WAFL this year?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 519 guests and 2 members online

• smokey
  • The_Duck

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL