Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139620

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
I see ex shark Richie bourne is on perths list now...rated him highly but was very small

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139625

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
tyler sorrell looks to be playing for nth freo

olly parish will be missing as he is travelling

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139632

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
cheers strono...I noticed Tyler missing off EF senior list on your website so wondered what he was doing. He'll join all his mates from Melville Junior Footy club at NF although I notice his brother is still at EF.

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139635

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
If EF are not top 2 or 3 nxt year then they are frauds and Wiley is a dud
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139643

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Swandog wrote: If EF are not top 2 or 3 nxt year then they are frauds and Wiley is a dud

Custy can u delete a comment like that for being too salty mate?....fark my coronary arteries are aching from just digesting that comment of Swandogs .....LOL

Swandog considering SD finished 4th this year with far more credential recruiting than EF has done so far, I am more than aware of where EF will finish in 2018.....certainly not top 3 that is for sure....though I do hope either Snadden, Loersch or Jansen can have a similar impact on the WAFL like what Gault did for SD in 2017.

I guess Harding was a dud and SD were fraudulent for finishing 4th after their recruiting drive this year....certainly on paper recruiting the likes of Crowley, Ellis, Pearce, Bennell, Ellard and Gault makes EF current recruiting look second rate TBH....reckon Wiley will be doing well just to get EF into 5th spot in 2018.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139648

• Custodian
  • Custodian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Salty? I'll let Swandog's comment go through to the keeper. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter. We don't want to get too precious!

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139649

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Custodian wrote: Salty? I'll let Swandog's comment go through to the keeper. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter. We don't want to get too precious!

yeah very true Custy......nothing like a bit of healthy banter mate......no matter the sodium content it may have....LOL

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139650

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
I see us as a strong chance for the 5. Finals will be a positive and a pass for Wiley. As mentioned, a few of our recruits, though ex-AFL, are only depth players really. Boekhurst and Griffin add to the group- while Kommer is an unknown with his body. Add in the experienced guys that were injured all last year- if they can have decent years- then we should win the 8-9 games needed for finals.

IMO, still a fair way off Subi, SF and Peel

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139693

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Andrew Stephen is playing for nth freo under his good mate shane woewodin....good get for the magpies

Pre-season 6 years 4 months ago #139703

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Boekhurst and Griffin are the pick of the bunch for me, others could be very handy but more of an unknown.

Boekhurst was very good at Swans in the WAFL prior to being drafted and although he has been delisted they still had a look at putting him on the rookie list. Think his time at an AFL club will be a bonus and he maybe (I said maybe) can do something similar to East Fremantle as what Luke Blackwell did for Claremont. I seem to recall he originally came from Swans also.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 658 guests and one member online

• DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020