Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Loersch signs 6 years 5 months ago #137966

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
Its called the Premier League - is this comparison for the purpose of clarification? How many A league players do you think can walk into the starting XI or squads of clubs in England's top flight? and if you wish to watch live sport you may have to settle on the A league over the EPL for a variety of reasons.
By moving on you also turn your back on your old club. You and all the other conned no longer support a football club. But in the end you get what you deserve - which is by supporting the Dockers as far as i can see self abasing pain, suffering and humiliation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loersch signs 6 years 5 months ago #137973

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

anchorman wrote: Sharky, not at all.You can have team and your views on what ever footy you like, just like me.
Would you sooner watch the premier league in England, or what they call it, or watch the Glory in the A league.
Yep Stono, as I said before, and will continue to say.Maybe it will get as boring as batshit, just like all the negative crap we read on here.

I prefer to watch the Glory as they're from Perth and I'm a parochial supporter of most things WA.

Last edit: by BC.

Loersch signs 6 years 5 months ago #137999

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

strono wrote:

58shark wrote:

strono wrote:

58shark wrote: Any AFL listed player would be handy after a year of annus horribilus, but do we need him in front of a couple of power forwards? Do we have this need covered by one of our upcoming kids?

what power fwds will he be stopping....if anything they will all train & play harder to get into league
with the lack of talls we have we are not going to knock back this kid as a fwd/ruck

Hey strono, did you actually read my post or did I word it badly? There was one or two positive articles written about him since he was picked up, so as I said, he would be handy, didn't suggest we knock him back. As for the power forwards, it was simply a question as you and some others are a lot more informed about our players than me.

Que?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Loersch signs 6 years 5 months ago #138306

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Heard that too anchor. Unlike you I don’t mind pr’s show apart from listening to that arrogant and rude prick Langdon.
Could be a great pickup if they do come back to us, but we’ll need to be a bit lucky.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 156 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog