Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155626

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
No surprise to see a bogan supporter accept numbers from an unknown source if it's means you can pump up your own tyres around attendances...what you're missing is that 95% of people at the game were WP supporters...so go figure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155628

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

MightyRoyals wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: I expect East Perth to have the same side they had against Peel, with Oscar Allen and Jackson Nelson to come back in. Really looking forward to this game, not happy about it being 2 40 on a Sunday arvo though. AFL free weekend, the game should be on a Saturday arvo

Totally agree, should be Saturday.

Yep stupid fixturing, both games should of been Saturday with no AFL , Sunday is bad day generally esp with Fathers Day.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155629

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

BC wrote: plus both games are televised on 7 which may impact on attendances but will increase overall exposure.

That is the only positive I see BC, I notice the SF game starts late at 2.40pm, what would of been idea I reckon is a WAFL Saturday TV double header Start one at 1 ish another at 3 ish..lead into the news.

Saturday is a vastly superior day to hold it from a club point of view, staff costs are much lower, bar turnover is ALWAYS vastly better on Saturday than Sunday and people stay back at the club much longer.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155646

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
The only thing of concern is Claremont's lower Ball Disposal total. Having said that, with 9 Wins from 18 gives a qualifying round rate of 50%. They have won four of their matches with lower Ball Disposal counys.
Apparently Claremont are tipped at 58% chance of the Win.
With most of the weeks rough weather behind us, the forecast is looking much better for the weekend. Hopefully both Finals have a good spectator fleet.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155680

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

Beasley Hutton wrote: It was played on both days last year as well and the Sunday game (also Fathers Day) SD vs WP nearly doubled the attendance of the other clash despite also being televised live!

Is that you, Donald? :lol:

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155689

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

BC wrote: No surprise to see a bogan supporter accept numbers from an unknown source if it's means you can pump up your own tyres around attendances...what you're missing is that 95% of people at the game were WP supporters...so go figure.

Are you calling waflfootyfacts an unknown source?
You just worry about your own at best handful of supporters at $ubi before they drop off the perch....much like your sponsors....very soon!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155694

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Do you know where Ric gets his data from...I sure don't? Does he mark down everyone who attends games at the gates then passes that onto the WAFC like the clubs do? Until he lets us know how he gets his numbers, it's an unknown source.

Last edit: by BC.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155695

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Do you know where Ric gets his data from...I sure don't? Does he mark down everyone who attends games at the gates then passes that onto the WAFC like the clubs do? Until he lets us know how he gets his numbers, it's an unknown source.

In what can only be described as the ultimate irony you ask BH rather than the owner of the site.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155696

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: whatever....back to the topic...I just hope the Tiges win this one so there's no aligned clubs in the mix.

Hands up the one person who doesn't know why BC would prefer Claremont to win.

Elimination Final 5 years 7 months ago #155704

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Do you know where Ric gets his data from...I sure don't? Does he mark down everyone who attends games at the gates then passes that onto the WAFC like the clubs do? Until he lets us know how he gets his numbers, it's an unknown source.

In what can only be described as the ultimate irony you ask BH rather than the owner of the site.

Sean...that would be because BoofHead quoted Ric's stats as justification for his comments around attendances at last year's EF and QF rather than using the published numbers on the WAFC site. If he's going to do that then he should be able to say how those numbers were arrived at.

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 798 guests and 2 members online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL