Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131306

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Tiger of old wrote:

Roman wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Not quite done and dusted yet but got three grand finals coming up starting with South this week which have had our measure this year. Murphy and Neates back is a godsend though.

You are now!

Not quite
Dare to dream but.... Three percent the difference between us and east Perth , can anybody tell me how much we would have to beat West Perth by and how much $ubi would have to beat east Perth by to make it happen next week?

Wouldnt take much TOO, probably a 3 - 4 goal win to Claremont and a 3 or 4 goal loss to East Perth. Given that West Perth look completely cooked and Subiaco are in no mood to drop a game, you would have to say that it is a real chance. Also the Tigers would be very confident about playing Swans at Bassendean in 2 weeks after what happened today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131307

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
Ok cheers Arkroyal, hate to get ahead of myself and could be setting myself up for some future ridicule but that scenario is certainly in the realms of possibility

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131309

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
yep, absolutely -- Subi will want to beat EP to keep them out of finals and the Tigers will be desperate. You need to make sure you get over WP, as they too will be desperate to make the finals.

Perth have done themselves and everyone else a big favour by knockig off EP today.

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131310

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230

mikeh wrote:

Tiger of old wrote:

Roman wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Not quite done and dusted yet but got three grand finals coming up starting with South this week which have had our measure this year. Murphy and Neates back is a godsend though.

You are now!

Not quite
Dare to dream but.... Three percent the difference between us and east Perth , can anybody tell me how much we would have to beat West Perth by and how much $ubi would have to beat east Perth by to make it happen next week?

Wouldnt take much TOO, probably a 3 - 4 goal win to Claremont and a 3 or 4 goal loss to East Perth. Given that West Perth look completely cooked and Subiaco are in no mood to drop a game, you would have to say that it is a real chance. Also the Tigers would be very confident about playing Swans at Bassendean in 2 weeks after what happened today.

Would be an awesome day at basso that mikeh and add further spice to our rivalry - a bit like many years gone by where we have had your measure mostly but you've generally had the last laugh in the end - would be great to see that scenario arise again in an elimination final at basso - God help us this comp could do with a bit of spice
But again I'm getting ahead of myself

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131313

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
We are horrible atm and you will piss it in.

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131314

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Tiger of old wrote:

mikeh wrote:

Tiger of old wrote:

Roman wrote:

You are now!

Not quite

Would be an awesome day at basso that mikeh and add further spice to our rivalry - a bit like many years gone by where we have had your measure mostly but you've generally had the last laugh in the end - would be great to see that scenario arise again in an elimination final at basso - God help us this comp could do with a bit of spice
But again I'm getting ahead of myself

I really think you can be optimistic of beating West Perth and Subiaco have publicly stated that they want to maintain their standard going into the finals series. I would put my money on you to be honest. If you get to Bassendean again, I can't see how Swans could bridge the gap that obviously exists between the two teams in such a short time. You guys were all over us like a rash today and the scoreboard flattered Swans.

Question without notice: Has team ever made the finals with only 9 wins?

Last edit: by mikeh.

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131422

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Hope its a nice fine day and a fast track down at monts park and a good crowd for the fight for a finals spot, keeping 1 eye/ear on whats happening at leederville.

Maybe EP will win as its their home game :silly:

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131460

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Claremont deserve fifth spot.

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131466

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: Claremont deserve fifth spot.

Who deserves fourth spot?

Done & dusted 6 years 8 months ago #131497

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Swan Districs, even though their supporters are obnoxious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiger Tales

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 595 guests and 8 members online

• Whitey
  • Demons Forever
  • Shark Tragic
  • Success Hill
  • Swedgen
  • one time only
  • Country member