Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106092

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Good luck to both teams and hopefully a great display of WAFL football.

Looking forward to the talent on display in the colts.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106314

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote: Good luck to both teams and hopefully a great display of WAFL football.

What a great day for your club & beating scum twice? Even better!!!

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106326

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I will ignore the f*wit comment by south something, well done to the Claremont Colts, a really great game played well and with the right spirit, thought your Sam was great and Waterson was a focal point.

Only saw a bit of the ressies but well done.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106327

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southrlegends wrote:

Grump wrote: Good luck to both teams and hopefully a great display of WAFL football.

I was going tio ignore the comment but given that this was about the colts and reserves and not the alignment representative side you truly are a F*wit and perhaps you would be better served getting out of the barrel and giving ur rrrrr's a rest!

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106333

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote:

Southrlegends wrote:

I was going tio ignore the comment but given that this was about the colts and reserves and not the alignment representative side you truly are a F*wit and perhaps you would be better served getting out of the barrel and giving ur rrrrr's a rest!

F?wit have u forgotten something ??? East Perth football club r aligned with the WCE !!! YOUR WHOLE SCUM club!!! Not just the league ur WHOLE club!!!!

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106335

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southrlegends wrote:

Grump wrote:

Southrlegends wrote:

F?wit have u forgotten something ??? East Perth football club r aligned with the WCE !!! YOUR WHOLE SCUM club!!! Not just the league ur WHOLE club!!!!

Just another troll that wants his day in the gloom when others are celebrating good football played by good footballers.

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106341

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: South,as big as Arguement I have against the Host Club Scam,East Perth Colts and predominantly their Reserves aren't part of the arguement.

If they were,it's only when AFL Players got dropped or squeezed out of the East Perth League Team,when not that long ago,AFL Clubs were sqealing like Stuck Pigs that such a thing was happening.I believe AFL player participation was kept to 2 or 3 players?

Funny how quiet those 2 AFL Clubs are now,even to the point of sitting one on the Reserves Bench in Civvies,outside the playing arena.But that's the purple mob.

In the Main though,East Perth competed as East Perth.Commiserations to all involved,including Beau of course.

He was at the game and came down to the rooms after the game, glad I wasn't there cos i think it would been a bit much for me .....

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106349

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Why keep deleting posts grump ????

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106441

• Dusty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 cups heading out west
You beauty,

Good luck in Sundays real GF's 7 years 6 months ago #106454

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Congrats go to the Tigers on winning the only WAFL grade not compromised in the Colts plus also had a win in the Reserves and also to McCracken on his goal of the year & JMac from EF on his mark of the year, Swans boy Connor on his Simpson Medal and the Peel little league also had a win I heard and lastly congrats to the winner of the most anticipated League GF in WA today in the South Bunbury Tigers. Who won the fat rats clacker cup in the WAFL?

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
  • Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 886 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL