Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167402

• Country member
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 44

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote: StT….I reckon Gault, Delahunty, Sokol if he gets a game, Rhys Waters, Blair Bell, Hampson, Strijk to name a few could hit the scoreboard but take your point about missing a big power forward.

That is a potent forward line if they all line up together, I see Ugle from Peel has been included in the squad as the small forward but I think Ninyette (P) or Knott (WP) would be a better choice imho as both have incredible pace and x-factor.

No offence to the bloke but Ugle seriously? Has had less than 30 possessions in 4 games - 4 in each of his last two outings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167580

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Apparently Higgins has pulled out of the state side through injury. Which means he won't be lining up in this weeks club match either.
Eyres or Goddard are now being considered to take on the ruck duties. Will be a difficult job for the selectors.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167615

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

DD wrote:

DG wrote:

DD wrote:

BC wrote: Here's the squad so far according to this morning's West and confirming it's at Optus on May 12 before the Freo v Richmond game.

THE SQUAD
Claremont – Jye Bolton, Anton Hamp, Kane Mitchell, Declan Mountford, Bailey Rogers.
East Perth – Jackson Ramsay.
Peel Thunder – Blair Bell, Jackson Merrett, Gerald Ugle.
Perth – Brant Colledge, Corey Byrne.
South Fremantle – Jacob Dragovich, Brock Higgins, Chad Pearson, Haiden Schloithe, Kade Stewart.
Subiaco – Lachlan Delahunty, Josh Deluca, Kyal Horsley, Hayden Kennedy, Leigh Kitchin, Angus Litherland, Jordan Lockyer, Ben Sokol, Rhys Waters.
Swan Districts – Corey Gault, George Hampson, Tony Notte.
West Perth – Aaron Black, Shane Nelson, Andrew Strijk.

What an absolute joke 9 players from Subiaco and only 2 from the unbeaten Perth. Let's just let Subiaco play South Australia FFS. This is not a representation of the WAFL. Look at the SA squad no more than 5 players picked from each club. It smacks of a lack of respect shown to the Perth FC as has been the case for years when no Perth player has been considered good enough. I couldn't care if it was being played at Lathlain I wouldn't go. Stick it up your arse.

Agreed, surely Chris Bryan deserves a go :P

He's getting better each week DG but wearing the wrong colour jumper to be selected. Hopefully he's passing on a lot of Intel to Earl. ;)

If he hits form he will be very good for you blokes
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167650

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Leggett should be in the squad. Hopefully both he and Sinclair force their way in tomorrow.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167697

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Sinkers should go in but probably won't.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167712

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned

westaussieguy wrote: Apparently Higgins has pulled out of the state side through injury. Which means he won't be lining up in this weeks club match either.
Eyres or Goddard are now being considered to take on the ruck duties. Will be a difficult job for the selectors.

Higgins played for Souths WAG and tore it up. It stinks.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167751

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
OK so Higgins appears to have pulled out of the state game but not due to injury, just doesn't want to play, shame as he's one of my favorite opposition players and clearly WA's best ruckman. I remember Brad Smith being absolutely vilified for doing similar, wonder if Higgins will cop the same?

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167754

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Yep..I remember that SS...and Skidda was coming off 2 knee recos and still got pilloried by all and sundry on FG at the time.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167758

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
I'll make a start. Higgins is a joke. Playing for your State should be coveted and enjoyed.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167878

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Higgins, Strijk and Waters have all pulled out and Sinclair and Bennell have been added from Perth. Broadbridge said tonight on 6PR. Well deserved that's 4 Perth players in the squad which more accurately reflects our current standing on the ladder.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 570 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977