Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167363

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
DG....Go across to the Subi thread v FART mate....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167364

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Looks a pretty decent WA squad for mine, Sinclair would have been another from Perth but is injured.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167366

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Not sure which of the 9 Subi players you would drop, maybe Sok or Waters? having not seen Perth yet not sure who would come in, maybe Ninyette but the selectors would want to see a few more games from him. I think it's an indication that Perth are a super even team playing great team footy with not too many standouts perhaps?

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167369

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Not enough goals in that squad for mine. I know there is no power forward in the comp ATM so need to pick plenty of goal kickers, ie like ninja or Bennell or Knott and hope someone has a day out.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167370

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

DG wrote:

DD wrote:

BC wrote: Here's the squad so far according to this morning's West and confirming it's at Optus on May 12 before the Freo v Richmond game.

THE SQUAD
Claremont – Jye Bolton, Anton Hamp, Kane Mitchell, Declan Mountford, Bailey Rogers.
East Perth – Jackson Ramsay.
Peel Thunder – Blair Bell, Jackson Merrett, Gerald Ugle.
Perth – Brant Colledge, Corey Byrne.
South Fremantle – Jacob Dragovich, Brock Higgins, Chad Pearson, Haiden Schloithe, Kade Stewart.
Subiaco – Lachlan Delahunty, Josh Deluca, Kyal Horsley, Hayden Kennedy, Leigh Kitchin, Angus Litherland, Jordan Lockyer, Ben Sokol, Rhys Waters.
Swan Districts – Corey Gault, George Hampson, Tony Notte.
West Perth – Aaron Black, Shane Nelson, Andrew Strijk.

What an absolute joke 9 players from Subiaco and only 2 from the unbeaten Perth. Let's just let Subiaco play South Australia FFS. This is not a representation of the WAFL. Look at the SA squad no more than 5 players picked from each club. It smacks of a lack of respect shown to the Perth FC as has been the case for years when no Perth player has been considered good enough. I couldn't care if it was being played at Lathlain I wouldn't go. Stick it up your arse.

Agreed, surely Chris Bryan deserves a go :P

He's getting better each week DG but wearing the wrong colour jumper to be selected. Hopefully he's passing on a lot of Intel to Earl. ;)
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167371

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
StT….I reckon Gault, Delahunty, Sokol if he gets a game, Rhys Waters, Blair Bell, Hampson, Strijk to name a few could hit the scoreboard but take your point about missing a big power forward.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167372

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
And yes I reckon you've got it right BC but would like 10 or 12 possibles in the squad.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167374

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

BC wrote: StT….I reckon Gault, Delahunty, Sokol if he gets a game, Rhys Waters, Blair Bell, Hampson, Strijk to name a few could hit the scoreboard but take your point about missing a big power forward.

That is a potent forward line if they all line up together, I see Ugle from Peel has been included in the squad as the small forward but I think Ninyette (P) or Knott (WP) would be a better choice imho as both have incredible pace and x-factor.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167375

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Seeing as both Gault & Delahunty have been picked one of these two will be going to the goal square for sure mate

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167378

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Southerner...Delahunty has a huge tank and has been used as a high half forward almost bordering on a tall attacking mid. If WA posts up Gault in the attacking 50 and uses Dela a little bit further up the ground then I think it will be very hard to match up on given that the likes of Blair Bell, Sokol, Hampson all play as mid sized talls in the front half and Waters, Strijk, Ugle the small defensive goal kicking forward roles. If it all comes together then I think it could be a very effective and damaging forward line.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 657 guests and one member online

• Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977