Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158929

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

gtrxuone wrote:
Don't think BC would like Swan42 as a football comissioner. Think Subis books would be audited.

Which set? :whistle:

(Just getting in before the usual whingers, whiners and conspiracy theorists
. B) )
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158931

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

jackspratt wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:
Don't think BC would like Swan42 as a football comissioner. Think Subis books would be audited.

Which set? :whistle:

(Just getting in before the usual whingers, whiners and conspiracy theorists
. B) )

Beautiful Jack good comeback,lol

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158932

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote:

DD wrote:

swan42 wrote: I am touched by the support. However, I would think my chances of getting elected would be the same as Tim Murray winning Wentworth today.

Unfortunately the prerequisite to become a commissioner is to be obsequious, fawning and subservient to the two WA domiciled AFL teams. I singularly fail this selection criterion.

Swannie you could bamboozle those muppets with your plethora of complex words. How could they argue with you when they don't even understand you?

gtr to indulge in what if scenario investigating Subi's book(s) would not be the first action I would take if I had the power. The first two decisions would be the scrapping of the host club alignment and the removal of the WA domiciled AFL team in the WAFL.

The next decision would be to introduce a weighting factor where there was a significant cost in terms of points for top teams recruiting from bottom teams. This could be achieved by for example multiplying the difference of games won between the top and bottom team by a weighting factor of 3.5 to add to the player's points. For example, if the player moved from the last team, East Freo, to the first team, Subi, the additional points would be 16 * 3.5 = 56 additional points added.

The third decision would be to levy both Freo and Eagles an additional $2.5 million per club per year to be distributed to the WAFL clubs.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158948

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Go on Sean...give it a crack. If you don't throw your hat in the ring then I hope I don't have to read any more whinging, whining, the death of the WAFL is nigh because of the WAFC comments on here from you. The chances of you getting a gig are slim I admit but then again... who knows until you try?

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158949

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Go on Sean...give it a crack. If you don't throw your hat in the ring then I hope I don't have to read any more whinging, whining, the death of the WAFL is nigh because of the WAFC comments on here from you. The chances of you getting a gig are slim I admit but then again... who knows until you try?

Logic isn't one of your strong traits is it BC? According to your "logic" you wouldn't know whether it would be bad for your health if you jumped off a 100 storey building until you tried. The same illogical thinking applies to your comments about me commenting on the WAFL. You don't own this site; you have no power over what is posted by myself.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158961

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
Very hard to make change from your lounge room in your pyjamas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158963

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Very hard to make change from your lounge room in your pyjamas.

How are the commissioners elected?

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158989

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Go on Sean...give it a crack. If you don't throw your hat in the ring then I hope I don't have to read any more whinging, whining, the death of the WAFL is nigh because of the WAFC comments on here from you. The chances of you getting a gig are slim I admit but then again... who knows until you try?

Logic isn't one of your strong traits is it BC? According to your "logic" you wouldn't know whether it would be bad for your health if you jumped off a 100 storey building until you tried. The same illogical thinking applies to your comments about me commenting on the WAFL. You don't own this site; you have no power over what is posted by myself.

No that's very true Sean...but if I was you'd be the first person I'd ban for boring the rest of us shitless with your constant negativity, whinging and whining. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, Demons Forever

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158997

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

No that's very true Sean...but if I was you'd be the first person I'd ban for boring the rest of us shitless with your constant negativity, whinging and whining. :blink:

Perhaps you should desist from and I quote "constant negativity, whinging and whining". I would also suggest that you learn some self-control. You are under no obligation to either read or comment on anyone's posts and that includes mine.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #159020

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

BC wrote: Hey Sean42...I see the WAFC has advertised for 3 new Commissioners on page 124 of today's Worst. There ya go mate...your big chance.

Sean putting in?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 310 guests and 8 members online

• Royals78
  • Time For a Flag
  • one time only
  • Southerner
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83
  • Johnny Leonard