Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159318

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
I am prepared to give the 10 team competition a go and see how it works out. The positive side of it is that we get a traditional club back and we could get better attendances if some Eagles supporters decide to start coming to the WAFL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159320

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: FMD Sean...I didn't think you could get any more negative, repetitive and boring but clearly I was wrong.

Clearly you are either completely stupid or the basest of base hypocrites. Absolutely, no-one is forcing you to read my posts or compelling you to respond. Here is a tip for you: if you don't like my posts, don't read them. It is not a difficult concept to put into practice.

Right back at you Sean.

QED.

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159322

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

mikeh wrote: I am prepared to give the 10 team competition a go and see how it works out. The positive side of it is that we get a traditional club back and we could get better attendances if some Eagles supporters decide to start coming to the WAFL.

Not much different from last year except their will be no reserves and colts when you play the eagles.Most probably a good idea to palt the womans games in those time slots.

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159324

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Yes great to have the competition back to an even number of teams.
Just not sure byes are necessary in reality.
Happy to see the competition hasn't died.
I was worried that I would never see my mighty DEES again.
Glad that was averted.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159337

• Tiger Tales
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 134

swan42 wrote:

Tiger Tales wrote: Has the WAFL released the 2019 season or is Yawn42 just hypothesising at his negative best again?

TT we shall see how many of my predictions regarding the direction the WAFC is taking the "WAFL". I use quotes for the WAFL advisedly.

Here’s a prediction for you Yawn42, but it’s paying shorter odds than Winx...when the fixtures are released you’ll complain about them.

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159339

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Tiger Tales wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Tiger Tales wrote: Has the WAFL released the 2019 season or is Yawn42 just hypothesising at his negative best again?

TT we shall see how many of my predictions regarding the direction the WAFC is taking the "WAFL". I use quotes for the WAFL advisedly.

Here’s a prediction for you Yawn42, but it’s paying shorter odds than Winx...when the fixtures are released you’ll complain about them.

And even shorter odds would be that you will continue to be the lickspittle for the WAFC despite the irreparable damage they are doing to the WAFL.

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159342

• Tiger Tales
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 134
The Clubs voted in favour the Eagles Reserves side being admitted into the WAFL to make it a 10 team competition.

Once again they put their hands out for more cash to buy their support.

May be you should be taking SD Board to task over it?

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159344

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

BC wrote: FMD Sean...I didn't think you could get any more negative, repetitive and boring but clearly I was wrong.

He will cheer up in 6 months when Shorten is PM.

ten team comp next season? 5 years 5 months ago #159345

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

swan42 wrote:

Clearly you are either completely stupid or the basest of base hypocrites. Absolutely, no-one is forcing you to read my posts or compelling you to respond. Here is a tip for you: if you don't like my posts, don't read them. It is not a difficult concept to put into practice.

What an absolute joke , you are the first poster to chuck a hissy when something comes up you don't like, I reckon you've demanded more apologies on here than our federal parliament has given out.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 324 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes