OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 141 guests and one member online

  • Grump

Newest Footy Recruits

  • crows
  • Gosnells Football Club
  • mike stanley
  • bailzoop
  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Dec 2018
Past Player Interviews

TOPIC: What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC?

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157659

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1850
  • Thank you received: 117

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....


BC I often wonder if you, Bazza and Stand the test(STD) are having some type of weird sexual fantasies about the WP financial situation, it seems too arouse you blokes..


Nah mate...I'm just interested to see what you spent all your coin on. If it was player payments I'd ask for my money back after the crap your mob served up on Sunday. :blink:


So are we you cheating pricks. The Colts saga is not over yet either, sit tight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157661

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1850
  • Thank you received: 117

Stand the Test wrote: So you had to borrow a truckload of money to even play in the finals and then got pumped in the big one without giving a yelp. Plenty to show off about there.


STD,

Your a Perth supporter you idiot, are you kidding me. You blokes haven't given a yelp in over 40 years, can't believe what I am reading, we are getting slagged by a Perth supporter :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157665

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7233
  • Thank you received: 645

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....


BC I often wonder if you, Bazza and Stand the test(STD) are having some type of weird sexual fantasies about the WP financial situation, it seems too arouse you blokes..


Nah mate...I'm just interested to see what you spent all your coin on. If it was player payments I'd ask for my money back after the crap your mob served up on Sunday. :blink:


I'd be wanting a refund if I were the WAFC...maybe they did a two for one deal, pay for one game but turn up for two...hence the win v SF...lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157666

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1850
  • Thank you received: 117

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....


:P :P :P BC, you and your cronies have been defending your cheating FC like we have been defending WP with the bail out, same shit, different bucket. The only difference is you blokes have massively been breaching the salary cap for many years and are destroying the competition year by year. You blokes will be caught out one day when the right people are in the right roles at the WAFC. You are also hanging on that the issues we had are player payment related, we as Members have been advised that it is 100% not related to player payment, but then again $ubi have been saying that for 15+ years :)

Us WAFL people don't buy any of your or your clubs bullshit, the mere fact that you have just become the 1st club to win (cheat in the Colts) all 3 grades is the biggest fucking red flag in WAFL history but you blokes will celebrate and further drive the final nail into a once viable competition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Falcon, gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157671

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar
  • Online
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1613
  • Thank you received: 133
Bit of a cat amongst the pigeons thing but talking to friend who is an accountant and former ATO employee who when we were talking abt the WP hing said that what lots of folk won't understand that whilst the ATO have accepted the 4 cents the debt does not get wiped it becomes a debt to the commonwealth and can sit there basically for ever. I do recall the same thing when I worked at another APS place.

What it means is that should WP start to run at a profit the Commonwealth can come along and garnishee an amount of money.

I have no reason to disbelieve what was said and it will be interesting to see in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157686

  • alahoy
  • alahoy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 23

Grump wrote: What it means is that should WP start to run at a profit the Commonwealth can come along and garnishee an amount of money.

I have no reason to disbelieve what was said and it will be interesting to see in the future.


While I don't disbelieve that either, the reality is they are unlikely to ever make any serious profit - especially with their new president lining his pockets.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157702

  • Bullwinkle
  • Bullwinkle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Draftee
  • Draftee
  • Posts: 12
  • Thank you received: 5
Just an observation but this has been done to death, i look forward to more interesting discussion subjects instead of the same 4 or 5 blokes running in circles raising the same bs as previous. Its getting boring. Just saying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157712

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 573
  • Thank you received: 108

Leedy wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: So you had to borrow a truckload of money to even play in the finals and then got pumped in the big one without giving a yelp. Plenty to show off about there.


STD,

Your a Perth supporter you idiot, are you kidding me. You blokes haven't given a yelp in over 40 years, can't believe what I am reading, we are getting slagged by a Perth supporter :)


Yes, yes you are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157728

  • Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3519
  • Thank you received: 355

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....


BC I often wonder if you, Bazza and Stand the test(STD) are having some type of weird sexual fantasies about the WP financial situation, it seems too arouse you blokes..


:lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 2 months 2 weeks ago #157743

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 573
  • Thank you received: 108
Thanks for explaining my nickname mate, I was wondering who STD was.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags