Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157585

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Dwert wrote:

BC wrote: Dwert...I think the $250k from the WAFC was a loan and not a handout. I could be wrong but that's the way I read it initially. Whether it gets repaid or not is another matter as WP don't have any assets to secure it with so the WAFC could be hung out to dry if it's not paid back.

My correspondence basically asked the Minister what his position is regard to the precedence the WAFC might set for future bailouts, I also asked what was the Governments position on writing off tax payers funds which has effectively been done by the VW write off.
I also asked him why it took the WAFC so long to act on the financial oversight recognised by Koorda Mentha in their report and will that report be made public.
I tried to sen you a pm attachment with the exact letter but I could see how it could be done...

I don't suppose you got any response as yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157586

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Leedy wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Yeah no denying that WPFootball Commission let the comp down (again) on Sunday.

STD,

No one gives a shit what you think, your a disgrace to the Perth Football Club.In fact you sound like a $ubi supporter, thats where you should be in 2019.

As if anyone gives a rats arse what you think.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157587

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Bazza wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Dwert wrote: Toot toot the Karma train got the West Perth Football Commission :cheer:

I dont think that is right mate, players, coaches, loyal fans would have had nothing to do with what has happened in Admin, I think saying the karma train got them is harsh.

Its not the players coaches or loyal fans of Subiaco's fault either they are loaded with cash, yet that hasn't stopped you banging on and on about it and how evil they are . fark get back to your emu export and 40,000 at a WAFL GF Fantasy ...clown

Ok Mr Knows it all but knows fuck all. You South blokes are just salty and bitter that for 3 years running now you have bombed out meekly in Prelims with all the top liners you have. 3rd might as well be last :)
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157588

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Swandog wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Dwert wrote: Toot toot the Karma train got the West Perth Football Commission :cheer:

I dont think that is right mate, players, coaches, loyal fans would have had nothing to do with what has happened in Admin, I think saying the karma train got them is harsh.

Its not the players coaches or loyal fans of Subiaco's fault either they are loaded with cash, yet that hasn't stopped you banging on and on about it and how evil they are . fark get back to your emu export and 40,000 at a WAFL GF Fantasy ...clown

Ok Mr Knows it all but knows fuck all. You South blokes are just salty and bitter that for 3 years running now you have bombed out meekly in Prelims with all the top liners you have. 3rd might as well be last :)

Second might as well be last they win the same as the team that came last NIL., in fact SDFC was pretty close to last..hey, I mean what about that impressive finals performance at freo oval last year by your mob, you really built on that season hey... lol

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157592

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....

Last edit: by BC.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157609

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....

BC I often wonder if you, Bazza and Stand the test(STD) are having some type of weird sexual fantasies about the WP financial situation, it seems too arouse you blokes..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157610

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Hey BC, we were going to catch up and have a beer, what happened mate.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157622

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Winger...yes I guess it just didn't work out logistically. I was sitting in section 123 on Sunday surrounded by quite a few of the WP faithful...you weren't anywhere near there by chance?

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157623

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....

BC I often wonder if you, Bazza and Stand the test(STD) are having some type of weird sexual fantasies about the WP financial situation, it seems too arouse you blokes..

Nah mate...I'm just interested to see what you spent all your coin on. If it was player payments I'd ask for my money back after the crap your mob served up on Sunday. :blink:

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157659

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Nah mate...I'm just interested to see what you spent all your coin on. If it was player payments I'd ask for my money back after the crap your mob served up on Sunday. :blink:

So are we you cheating pricks. The Colts saga is not over yet either, sit tight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 462 guests and 3 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes