Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157481

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I would think Garlic Munches fans would be thinking 7 other teams could have made the GF and didn't. Reality is no one defeated SFC all season. Well done Subiaco and well done to West Perth WP for making it to the big dance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157528

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Swandog wrote:

Dwert wrote: Toot toot the Karma train got the West Perth Football Commission :cheer:

I dont think that is right mate, players, coaches, loyal fans would have had nothing to do with what has happened in Admin, I think saying the karma train got them is harsh.

Its not the players coaches or loyal fans of Subiaco's fault either they are loaded with cash, yet that hasn't stopped you banging on and on about it and how evil they are . fark get back to your emu export and 40,000 at a WAFL GF Fantasy ...clown

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157529

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

astro wrote: I would think Garlic Munches fans would be thinking 7 other teams could have made the GF and didn't. Reality is no one defeated SFC all season. Well done Subiaco and well done to West Perth WP for making it to the big dance.

Might as well not have made it with a 13 goal pumping on the biggest stage..who cares.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157536

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Bazza wrote:

astro wrote: I would think Garlic Munches fans would be thinking 7 other teams could have made the GF and didn't. Reality is no one defeated SFC all season. Well done Subiaco and well done to West Perth WP for making it to the big dance.

Might as well not have made it with a 13 goal pumping on the biggest stage..who cares.

Well thats right Bazza you fucken idiot. Your blokes can't get passed a Prelim and you bag us out you dumb shit. I do recall that prior to the 18 point loss you were beaten by a pair of 10 goal pumpings. We were beaten by 21
/33 and 47 points which is a combined total of 101 points, 35 points less than your three efforts !!!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157546

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
So you had to borrow a truckload of money to even play in the finals and then got pumped in the big one without giving a yelp. Plenty to show off about there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157561

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: So you had to borrow a truckload of money to even play in the finals and then got pumped in the big one without giving a yelp. Plenty to show off about there.

Embarrassing display, we got closer and that was at Leederville.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157562

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leedy wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Well thats right Bazza you fucken idiot. Your blokes can't get passed a Prelim and you bag us out you dumb shit. I do recall that prior to the 18 point loss you were beaten by a pair of 10 goal pumpings. We were beaten by 21
/33 and 47 points which is a combined total of 101 points, 35 points less than your three efforts !!!

Who cares it was piss weak , must of played your GF at Freo Oval week before.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157567

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Yeah no denying that WPFootball Commission let the comp down (again) on Sunday.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157582

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bazza wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Who cares it was piss weak , must of played your GF at Freo Oval week before.

We may have, your blokes on paper would not have faired any better if we beat you by 5 goals :)

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157583

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: Yeah no denying that WPFootball Commission let the comp down (again) on Sunday.

STD,

No one gives a shit what you think, your a disgrace to the Perth Football Club.In fact you sound like a $ubi supporter, thats where you should be in 2019.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 446 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977