Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157368

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I think this saga will run for years. There are some good posts on here from all sides of the spectrum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157402

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Stand the Test wrote: Grump has been a voice of reason and resilience for some time now.

And your at the complete other end of the spectrum, take something out of it :)

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157440

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Toot toot the Karma train got the West Perth Football Commission :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157444

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Dwert wrote: Toot toot the Karma train got the West Perth Football Commission :cheer:

I dont think that is right mate, players, coaches, loyal fans would have had nothing to do with what has happened in Admin, I think saying the karma train got them is harsh.
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157451

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Swandog wrote:

Dwert wrote: Toot toot the Karma train got the West Perth Football Commission :cheer:

I dont think that is right mate, players, coaches, loyal fans would have had nothing to do with what has happened in Admin, I think saying the karma train got them is harsh.

But if WP had won, you would of been the first one on here saying the karma train had got Subi.....even though the players, coaches and loyal fans had nothing to do with what happens in the Admin and your belief with white goods et al
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, Dwert

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157452

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned

Swandog wrote:

My opinion Swandog plus there were a few WPFC posters goading others about the whole financial fiasco of the club and it has come back to bite them big time :)

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157456

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Dwert wrote:

Swandog wrote:

My opinion Swandog plus there were a few WPFC posters goading others about the whole financial fiasco of the club and it has come back to bite them big time :)

I respectfully disagree mate, all I read were WP posters defending their club not sure about goading as you put it. My take on he whole thing is and that is the parlous financial situation most clubs find themselves in living on a shoestring budget could possibly boil over the same way as WP quite easily because they are trying to keep up with $ubi which as we are seeing is impossible. Doesnt give anyone much hope tbh. Just an observation from the outside thats all, I may be wrong who knows
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157457

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned

Swandog wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Swandog wrote:

I respectfully disagree mate, all I read were WP posters defending their club not sure about goading as you put it. My take on he whole thing is and that is the parlous financial situation most clubs find themselves in living on a shoestring budget could possibly boil over the same way as WP quite easily because they are trying to keep up with $ubi which as we are seeing is impossible. Doesnt give anyone much hope tbh. Just an observation from the outside thats all, I may be wrong who knows

We’ll agree to disagree on that point SD. No sympathy to the said WP posters suck it up I say..,

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157458

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Faaark me, Karma train, they were undefeated you muppet !!!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157463

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned

Leedy wrote:

Faaark me, Karma train, they were undefeated you muppet !!!

Suck it up don’t choke on your beer...:) :cheer:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 318 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977