Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157167

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
The SAFC have fined North Adelaide 10k and docked them 4 points (WAFL equivalent would be 8 points) for the 2019 season for a legitimate mistake in having an extra player on the field for 4 minutes, the NRL docked the Melbourne Storm their points for a whole season and stripped them of 2 Premierships for salary cap breaches back in around 2009, many clubs in the EPL & SPL (Portsmouth, Wimbledon, Rangers etc) have had their points completely wiped off and sent down to the bottom division in their respective League for going into voluntary administration during a season......what have the WAFC done as a consequence to WP to this point???
Paid the WP players and staff for them! :blink: :S :blush:

I will add I am glad WP have survived as I dont want to see any of our Traditional clubs go under and I have always had a lot of respect for them as a club but after what has transpired this season there just has to be some on field consequences for this result whether they be as I posted earlier- salary cap reduction, reduced player points, no recruiting outside their zone for 3 seasons, selling off of players to pay back loan, ladder points deductions etc!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, BC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157172

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Game, set, match BH.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157177

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote: Don't you want to know how your club got into this situation Falcon? I know I would....

BC I know how it got into this situation, infact if you look at the report handed down by the administrator it tells you what happened...

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157179

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Like I say it will all come out, if you want to enlighten us now F please do so.

At least one penalty is that for as long as we all have memories WPFootballCommission will be a little bit of a joke to followers of other Clubs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157182

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Stand the Test wrote: Like I say it will all come out, if you want to enlighten us now F please do so.

At least one penalty is that for as long as we all have memories WPFootballCommission will be a little bit of a joke to followers of other Clubs.

First off it’s not up to me to name and shame

And second it’s almost as funny as a club not playing finals for 4 decades...

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157183

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
No WPFootball Commission's job is to rip off and run.
I would take a hundred years of no finals before I would associate myself with an outfit that has done what yours has.
We think of WPFootballCommission like we think of Peel, bit of a joke.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157186

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

BC wrote: Now that the dust has settled, the administrators have done their business, creditors have been sorted albeit unsatisfactorily, debts have been cleared, the next question we as WAFL supporters and taxpayers should be asking is where did the $800k go and what action has been taken against those who perpetrated this embarrassing shambles? From what I can see the only losers in this are small businesses and the like who were forced to take 4 cents in the dollar with no punitive action whatsoever against the people responsible including the Chairman, the CEO and senior members of staff other than to be shown the door. That is not good enough....what's next WAFC or are you going to let it just fade away and hope time takes its course? When are we going to find out where the $ went, why it happened and what is going to be done against those who took the club down this path. If nothing else some accounting standards must have been crossed or broken and if the person performing those tasks at the club is a CPA or CA then the relevant professional body should be notified. What's next Gavin Taylor?

Settle BC, what is the need to rush in, if WAFC are doing their job they will be going through the books, dotting every I crossing every T, and come up with the necessary evidence/proof before taking to task whoever was not compliant in their position for this too happen. What's to say there may be legal charges if the paper trail leads to that, in that case need the proof first, no point rushing in like you are suggesting.

In saying that though, if WAFC try to bury it, they are as weak as.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157187

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Stand the Test wrote: No WPFootball Commission's job is to rip off and run.
I would take a hundred years of no finals before I would associate myself with an outfit that has done what yours has.
We think of WPFootballCommission like we think of Peel, bit of a joke.

Whatever ya dumb shit !!!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157188

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: I'm with you StT….this has to be taken through to the end for the credibility of the WPFC, WAFC and the WAFL in general.

I see your point now boys because i will never give up on the $alary cheating by $ubi.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 7 months ago #157190

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Any truth in the rumour that west perth are changing their club song .Apparently the beatles song money could be considered.The best things in life are free but you can keep them for the birds and bees now give me money that's what I want..

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 376 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020