Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157138

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Falcon wrote:

mikeh wrote:

MightyRoyals wrote: Excellent article. J/WP have shown no respect for the WAFL licence they have nor for the WAFL in general. This mob gets away with everything. The WAFC is even worse and nothing short of disgraceful. Justice and football are strange bedfellows, but justice is totally on the side of S winning on Sunday.

Wow hows this for breathtaking hypocrisy... An East Perth supporter lecturing us about respect for the WAFL and justice :blink:

SPOT ON Mikeh, this coming from a mob who have been hanging out of an AFL clubs ass like a PILOT fish...true tosser.

Just remind me who was paying your players over the finals series, that s right the WAFC..every last cent of player payments..how many would of been out there if not employed by the WAFC??? NONE

SFFC paid their players out of their own funds.

BTW when we got into debt 700,000 plus every red cent was paid back..

Never known a bigger load of free loading arse holes as WPFC at the moment..

Total Embarrassment to WAFL history...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157139

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Bazza wrote:

Falcon wrote:

mikeh wrote:

MightyRoyals wrote: Excellent article. J/WP have shown no respect for the WAFL licence they have nor for the WAFL in general. This mob gets away with everything. The WAFC is even worse and nothing short of disgraceful. Justice and football are strange bedfellows, but justice is totally on the side of S winning on Sunday.

Wow hows this for breathtaking hypocrisy... An East Perth supporter lecturing us about respect for the WAFL and justice :blink:

SPOT ON Mikeh, this coming from a mob who have been hanging out of an AFL clubs ass like a PILOT fish...true tosser.

Just remind me who was paying your players over the finals series, that s right the WAFC..every last cent of player payments..how many would of been out there if not employed by the WAFC??? NONE

Souths have been PILOT FISH for the Dockers for years, lets see how you go now that they have moved away and you can't hang out of their asses anymore.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157140

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: It actually amuses me that the likes of Leedy gets so defensive about the whole charade. FMD I have to defend my club on here constantly against unfounded and unproven allegations...not something that's laid out in black and white as is the case with WP financial fiasco. We all know WP supporters had nothing to do with the path their club has taken but for those same supporters to take the moral high ground and go on the attack against everyone else is ridiculous.

Well effectively you cant accuse Subi of getting a free ride money wise and then at the same time walk away from 800,000 like it wasn't there, which is precisely what the garlics have done, a free ride on the ghost train at everyone else's expense.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157141

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Falcon wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Falcon wrote:

mikeh wrote:

Souths have been PILOT FISH for the Dockers for years, lets see how you go now that they have moved away and you can't hang out of their asses anymore.

WTF is that supposed to mean? do we get to walk away from 800k as well?

Btw when we paid out debts back the dockers didn't even exist.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157142

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Bazza wrote:

BC wrote: It actually amuses me that the likes of Leedy gets so defensive about the whole charade. FMD I have to defend my club on here constantly against unfounded and unproven allegations...not something that's laid out in black and white as is the case with WP financial fiasco. We all know WP supporters had nothing to do with the path their club has taken but for those same supporters to take the moral high ground and go on the attack against everyone else is ridiculous.

Well effectively you cant accuse Subi of getting a free ride money wise and then at the same time walk away from 800,000 like it wasn't there, which is precisely what the garlics have done, a free ride on the ghost train at everyone else's expense.

exactly...we all have our views on Subi's seats deal, EP, Peel and the alignment set up and so on and fair enough...but for WP supporters to be critical of them and point the finger is stunning hypocrisy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, chaddy22, Archie Duda Goal Machine

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157144

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Bazza WPFootballCommission are without doubt an embarrassment. When you have The West saying if they win it would be a travesty not a lot more needs to be said.

Although my annoyance that the WAFL has been shamed in this way makes me want to say a lot more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157145

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote: My two cents worth is it's a tainted flag no matter who wins. Normally I would be cheering for Joondy (what they should be called) but it's a slap in the face to the clubs including mine who have had to fight tooth and nail to survive over the years that they practically get a free pass out of the shit they put themselves in by getting away with paying 4 cents in the dollar to their creditors and......... well we all know how we feel about $$$ubi. No need to go over that one again.

And I'm still miffed how the media has handled the appointment (of a former disgraced public servant who lied to senior government ministers and blew tax payers money on unnecessary new offices), to take over as president of the club that went into administration. Where is the credibility in that appointment?

Spot on, where is credibility in this whole sorry saga,,,well it sure aint with the likes of Leedy or WP ..that's gone like the 800K.....never to return...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stand the Test

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157146

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Hear, hear.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157147

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
At least John Townsend is supporting and writing Wafl stories in the press. Whereas too many others are not and ignore the Wafl like it isn't there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, Archie Duda Goal Machine

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157148

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: Bazza WPFootballCommission are without doubt an embarrassment. When you have The West saying if they win it would be a travesty not a lot more needs to be said.

Although my annoyance that the WAFL has been shamed in this way makes me want to say a lot more.

This year should of been a show case year for the WAFL, First GF at the new stadium and two traditional clubs, instead its become an indictment on how in empt the WAFC is and morally bankrupt the WPFC is,

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 505 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL