Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157107

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: Love or hate JT you've got to say he does have a passion for the WAFL and is one of the few journos around the place who actually gives the comp a push. I thought the piece he did on Peel prior to last years finals was first class and also think he's on the money here too...although I'm obviously biased but still think he's talking common sense.

BC,

Im fine with all the "his opinion stuff", he can write what he wants but it is fairly damning and all encapsulated in the piece heading "Why it would be a travesty if WP won the Flag". You correctly referred to another piece he wrote last year about the influx of AFL players for Peel, again stated the obvious but those are the rules unfortunately, they have since been tweaked in the G6 favour. What shits me and the greater WAFL freternity is where is his piece on $ubi's under the table player payments ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157108

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

mikeh wrote:

MightyRoyals wrote: Excellent article. J/WP have shown no respect for the WAFL licence they have nor for the WAFL in general. This mob gets away with everything. The WAFC is even worse and nothing short of disgraceful. Justice and football are strange bedfellows, but justice is totally on the side of S winning on Sunday.

Wow hows this for breathtaking hypocrisy... An East Perth supporter lecturing us about respect for the WAFL and justice :blink:

SPOT ON Mikeh, this coming from a mob who have been hanging out of an AFL clubs ass like a PILOT fish...true tosser.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157109

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: I'm sorry I have a big complaint about JT's article. It was way too restrained and while travesty a good description I think 'farce', 'disgrace', 'moral bankruptcy' etc could should have got a run.

STD,

Much like your girlfriend Bazza, no one is interested in your stance mate. Your 40 years frustrated :)

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157110

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Yes the group of clubs that have shown themselves very open to behaviour inconsistent with fairness and credibility and detrimental to the comp are EP, SF, Claremont, Peel and WP. It is just that WP's is the one that is topical now as they are playing in a GF with a side that everyone suspects has been paid in recent years with creditor's money and are having their finals campaign underwritten by the football system which has better ways to spend its money.

WP being in this year's GF is as dodgy as Peel, EP and SF making grand finals, probably more so, given WP have not been, even now, above board about what is going on. At least we knew what Peel, EP and SF had done.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157111

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Leedy wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: I'm sorry I have a big complaint about JT's article. It was way too restrained and while travesty a good description I think 'farce', 'disgrace', 'moral bankruptcy' etc could should have got a run.

STD,

Much like your girlfriend Bazza, no one is interested in your stance mate. Your 40 years frustrated :)

Is that dickhead a Perth supporter?? It is starting to make sense now.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157112

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

MightyRoyals wrote: Excellent article. J/WP have shown no respect for the WAFL licence they have nor for the WAFL in general. This mob gets away with everything. The WAFC is even worse and nothing short of disgraceful. Justice and football are strange bedfellows, but justice is totally on the side of S winning on Sunday.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P What a pile of horse shit, your all a pack of sooks, this support for Clownsend is not surprising from a sell your souls (twice) Feral and $salary cheating Subi supporter. I actually like Souths, they are a good club, pity they have 1 x tool supporter.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157113

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Falcon wrote:

mikeh wrote:

Wow hows this for breathtaking hypocrisy... An East Perth supporter lecturing us about respect for the WAFL and justice :blink:

SPOT ON Mikeh, this coming from a mob who have been hanging out of an AFL clubs ass like a PILOT fish...true tosser.

I have never agreed with the alignment before or recently but the WP issue and its outcome is a bit hard to fathom or justify even from an EP supporters view.

There are issues throughout the WAFL, EF and the coach or not, perhaps SF are having a bit of an issu. I can't think of a club at the moment that doesn't have issues that need to be resolved and then we have the issues that the WAFC are creating, the stupidity of playing the womens games in place of the reserves and so on!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157115

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Grump wrote:

Falcon wrote:

mikeh wrote:

I have never agreed with the alignment before or recently but the WP issue and its outcome is a bit hard to fathom or justify even from an EP supporters view.

There are issues throughout the WAFL, EF and the coach or not, perhaps SF are having a bit of an issu. I can't think of a club at the moment that doesn't have issues that need to be resolved and then we have the issues that the WAFC are creating, the stupidity of playing the womens games in place of the reserves and so on!

Spot on Grumps, all clubs have had problems and issues.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157119

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30

Fair dinkum this from a bloke who supports a team that bent over to align with WCE! flog..

Last edit: by terror.

Townsend Hits it Out of the Park Again... 5 years 6 months ago #157120

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Leedy wrote:

BC wrote: Love or hate JT you've got to say he does have a passion for the WAFL and is one of the few journos around the place who actually gives the comp a push. I thought the piece he did on Peel prior to last years finals was first class and also think he's on the money here too...although I'm obviously biased but still think he's talking common sense.

BC,

Im fine with all the "his opinion stuff", he can write what he wants but it is fairly damning and all encapsulated in the piece heading "Why it would be a travesty if WP won the Flag". You correctly referred to another piece he wrote last year about the influx of AFL players for Peel, again stated the obvious but those are the rules unfortunately, they have since been tweaked in the G6 favour. What shits me and the greater WAFL freternity is where is his piece on $ubi's under the table player payments ???

two scenarios...maybe it's not happening or the more likely view is that everyone is doing it and the WAFC knows all about it so why throw it out in the public domain? if WP is so squeaky clean in that area so much so that you're comfortable criticising my club then how about telling us all exactly where the $800k went?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 353 guests and one member online

• Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes