Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Sandover Medal 5 years 7 months ago #156997

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Congrats to Bolton...a worthy winner. I thought when Horsley was trailing at the half way mark he was going to struggle and that's the way it turned out. But you can't argue with the eventual winner as he's a very good player. At 26 he's probably missed his chance at the next level but is certainly killing it in the WAFL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sandover Medal 5 years 7 months ago #157001

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

DG wrote:

Freezin wrote: Who won the colts and reserves F&B?....aren't they decided sooner?

Liam Hickmott won the Jack Clarke and the coaches award and Dan Leach won the Prendergast...go the mighty Lions!!!

...and Schoey the best coaches award....now for the big one Sunday...bring it on.

Sandover Medal 5 years 7 months ago #157002

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256

mikeh wrote:

Freezin wrote: Who won the colts and reserves F&B?....aren't they decided sooner?

I think they have been counted but are not announced until the Sandover Medal count. Usually during a break in proceedings. My tip for tonight is Jai Bolton with Horsley a close 2nd.

You were certainly on the money, Mike - if you invested on the quinella.

Sandover Medal 5 years 7 months ago #157010

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Archie Duda Goal Machine wrote:

mikeh wrote:

I think they have been counted but are not announced until the Sandover Medal count. Usually during a break in proceedings. My tip for tonight is Jai Bolton with Horsley a close 2nd.

Bolton always played well against us this year.Would be better then some of the eagles midifieldfers that were playing at east perth this year.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Sandover Medal 5 years 7 months ago #157011

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

chaddy22 wrote:

Archie Duda Goal Machine wrote:

mikeh wrote:

Bolton always played well against us this year.Would be better then some of the eagles midifieldfers that were playing at east perth this year.

Tony Mc said after the Sandover had finished on 91.3.When Claremont played Peel that Bolton looked better than most the Dockers ressies playing.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 841 guests and 7 members online

• Whitey
  • Shark Tragic
  • Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Country member
  • bolter

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple