Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147842

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Grump wrote:

Freezin wrote: But rough on ole George there grump....whilst I agree Leggett should of been in over Hampson, who is to say Leggett would of played any better than Hampson...esp with ball magnets in Bolton, Nelson, Mitchell, Palmer et al winning a lot of the footy.....anyway if Schloithe had of been fit...Leggett still would of missed out as would of Hampson....anyway if Wellingham could look good in that win then that's saying a lot about the opposition TBH

He reminds me of my kids when the were playing being planes, always has arms appealing for free kicks instead of getting off his rrr's and playing to the whistle. Bit of a sook really!

....yeah but what do you expect from a player just recently out of the AFL Grump......oh you mean George mate.....LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #148048

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
Best way to sort this is Dream team Stats.
1st Aaron Black
2nd Shane Nelson
3rd Kyal Horsley
4th Jye Bolton
5th Cody Leggett
And that is with Leggett having the bye. The week leading up to the State game he was second in overall Dream Team stats, first in tackles, and 3rd in disposals. He also had more goals than most midfielders. Oh and for a large percentage of the season so far has played tagging roles.
Now tell me again why he wasn't selected?

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 3 months ago #161815

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Bumped just for old mate Freeze...may help him to enlighten us all on who these supposed SD posters are that didnt want Hampson in the WA side vs SA earlier in the year?! :S :blush: :whistle:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 3 months ago #161821

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Think you have him here, DD certainly didn't seem to think too much about Leggatt missing out. In particular with his capacity to play so many different positions on the ground.

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 3 months ago #161823

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Fark BH you got me there mate......my humble apologies...

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 363 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020