Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143509

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

Freezin wrote: SD will miss Cary and his ability to kick goals, though if Blakely is back, Gault could go forward with Notte making SD a better side up front than last year.....Ames will be missed though, so Notte will be used and abused by Pickering no doubt up front and back....Palmer easily replaces Crowley.....so only Bennell and Ellis are losses......if Yarren, Eades and Newman play then SD on paper have a shed load of x-factor.....

Freez, in your pretty comprehensive write-up, I am surprised that you have made no mention that "God" has arrived at Bassendean.

Yes folks, Steven Payne has been cleared to wear the black & white this season. Strangely, it hasn't been mentioned on their Website either.

So that should almost make the Bogans Premiership favourites, shouldn't it?

And I would have thought that they would have appreciated East Perth giving them a "discounted" Transfer Fee for a player of his ability.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143524

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Credit where it is due, that is a pretty insightful write up by old Freez.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143527

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
It was, but my point was that no-one has commented about Payne moving to Bassendean, not even the club.

Even if it took hijacking another thread to do it.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143528

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Its just so hard to now pick middle tier sides.As the Colts now belong to the Afl system. And can not be elevated to there Wafl League side.Some sides with mid season injuries will struggle.
1.Subi dominated the last 2'seasons and narrowly beaten by a side with 16 listed Afl players.
2.Peel,.Will be around the place but as the dockers side stabilizes.They won't have the same pool as Afl talent in finals.
3.Great side and will be up there.Just can't beat the 2 big ones in the finals.
4.Ferals..Will try harder with EP this year.
5-6-7-8-9.Raffle many sharks, swans and Wp.Claremont are due for a decent young side. Been a few years for them.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143658

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
I wouldn't worry too much about who is going to kick Subiaco's goals. Each year they seem to lose a goal kicker and someone else always bobs up.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143676

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

one time only wrote: It was, but my point was that no-one has commented about Payne moving to Bassendean, not even the club.

Even if it took hijacking another thread to do it.

Has been mentioned by a few on here and by the club somewhere along the way. I think a FB post from memory. Regardless SD folk are well aware he is not the messiah as you may have indicated referring to him as God.

To the ladder. Subi folk fear nothing except running at a financial loss in 2018. People who know have indicated to me the numbers don’t add up and you are up for about a 1/4million dollar loss this year. Ouch! However some shrewd investing should hold you in good stead in future years just a little short term pain for the books to endure . Have snuck down from work to get a sneak peak at Subi training a few times. There is no better club culture in the WAFL and from what I’ve seen on the track you will lead the pack again comfortably during the home and away.

S
SF
EP
CL - overdue to improve - honestly should swap with Peel but hoping with this prediction
EF - anything less a massive fail after recruiting frenzy
PEEL - however if make finals win it all again
WP
SD - no expectation of my mob this year - prove me wrong please
P

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143751

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
EP
Peel
S
EF
C
SF
WP
P
SD

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143753

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

BC wrote: I think Souths will be a huge threat this year...even more so than Peel who will be missing quite a few who made the difference in the last 2 finals series. They haven't lost too many although Kelly being drafted will hurt but they've got some good young kids coming through and every single line is rock solid.

I'm thinking the other way BC, I reckon a slide is on the cards, Kelly a huge loss, I think this will be a year the two freo clubs even up, EF may eclipse us I think.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143754

• South4theflag
  • South4theflag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24

Bazza wrote:

BC wrote: I think Souths will be a huge threat this year...even more so than Peel who will be missing quite a few who made the difference in the last 2 finals series. They haven't lost too many although Kelly being drafted will hurt but they've got some good young kids coming through and every single line is rock solid.

I'm thinking the other way BC, I reckon a slide is on the cards, Kelly a huge loss, I think this will be a year the two freo clubs even up, EF may eclipse us I think.

Would be extremely surprised if that happened Baz. If we keep our best 22 on the park for the majority, anything less than a top 3 finish would be a huge failure

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143755

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Perhaps if the likes of Saunders, Shaw, Johnson and D'Olio get a long term injury..... otherwise SF will be pretty hard to beat most weekends.....wonder how motivated Schloithe will be now his AFL aspirations are well n truly gone...

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 395 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog