Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 2 months ago #141900

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I will always watch the WAFL as long as EFFC are a part of it. I will watch the AFL for the foreseeable future. I will not watch a game commentated by Kelly Grateing Voice. I will not watch women’s football unless it improves 300%. - maybe more.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 2 months ago #141908

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

Southerner wrote: True blood Australian Rules football , in it's pure Saturday afternoon form , died over 20 years ago

Since that time - it has been twisted & contorted into an almost Frankenstein-esque parody of Basketball , Waterpolo , Gridiron , Soccer.

A national female's league shouldn't surprise , the Victorians have turned a once great sport into a grotesque neon ablution block of drug addicts , criminally associated & influenced slime , conflicted by interest & bigotrised pile of shit for idiot masses via television

Football once ruled each weekend - now the weekend is ruled by dickhead self-appointed "superstar" nobodies , advertising wankery of the highest order and deceit

When some ridiculous poofter fantasy competition takes importance over nursery state leagues you just know the real game itself has been extinguished

C'mon - tell us what you really think, Rip Van Winkle. :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 2 months ago #142548

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Grump wrote: An absolute disgrace, why watch a game that is only just at the same standard as the little league.

AFLX is the perfect way forward for woman's football and should be played on the same size oval as little league on Sunday. Hate to admit it but the end of days is fast approaching for the WAFL and this decision will be the catalyst for me to move on.

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 2 months ago #142550

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Grump wrote: An absolute disgrace, why watch a game that is only just at the same standard as the little league.

AFLX is the perfect way forward for woman's football and should be played on the same size oval as little league on Sunday. Hate to admit it but the end of days is fast approaching for the WAFL and this decision will be the catalyst for me to move on.

DW did you hear the comments at our AGM earlier this month?

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 2 months ago #142556

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194

Dirty Weekender wrote:

It'll be the same for me Dirty
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 2 months ago #142575

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

DW did you hear the comments at our AGM earlier this month?

Apologies 42 but didn't make the AGM. As you may have interpreted currently I'm a little disillusioned with my footy, with some of the recent decision making at SD and interference from both AFL and WAFC on our beloved competition and finding it hard to ignite the once long held passion. Hoping the impending start of the season may re-invigorate something inside. You care to elaborate on what was said at the AGM?

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #143187

• Don Adams
  • Thank you received: 0
Long time reader, first time post. Thanks to admin for the add earlier today.

Let me introduce by saying this ain't happening. CONTROL can confirm it after having spoke directly with a few horses' mouths. Source who is spoon-feeding such rumour is a journalistic disgrace. Clubs have not been informed of nada. Reserves will stay. "Sorry bout that Chief" THE END

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #143188

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
I used to love Get Smart as a kid....99 was up there looks wise with Barbara Eden, Mary-Ann and Ginger.....thank you Don for your post mate...though do think there is more Kaos to come yet.,...be a shame if the reserves get dumped.....the likes of Glen Durnthaler, Johnny Claesson, Robbie Johnson, Robbie Hooker and Paul Bennett were some of my all time fave reserves players back in the day.

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #143190

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Don Adams wrote: Long time reader, first time post. Thanks to admin for the add earlier today.

Let me introduce by saying this ain't happening. CONTROL can confirm it after having spoke directly with a few horses' mouths. Source who is spoon-feeding such rumour is a journalistic disgrace. Clubs have not been informed of nada. Reserves will stay. "Sorry bout that Chief" THE END

DA welcome. Certainly at Swans's AGM one of our directors and our senior women's coach indicated that their games would be played in the time slot currently occupied by the men's reserves' matches.

Sorry the comment "Clubs have not been informed" should be taken with less than a grain of salt.

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #143219

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Don Adams wrote: Long time reader, first time post. Thanks to admin for the add earlier today.

DA welcome. Certainly at Swans's AGM one of our directors and our senior women's coach indicated that their games would be played in the time slot currently occupied by the men's reserves' matches.

Sorry the comment "Clubs have not been informed" should be taken with less than a grain of salt.

Yet to pay up my membership for season 2018 42....if this is a fait accompli for 2019 very much doubt I will bother #nofuture

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 678 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977