Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Footy Radio Broadcasts 2018 6 years 2 months ago #140547

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Singha wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Singha wrote: I just did a bit of googling on them. There was an announcement yesterday on their Facebook page to confirm that they are indeed covering every match for all nine clubs, colts and ressies included. They are also looking for commentators- no surprise there.

Where did you see that Singha???? Wouldn’t mind giving that a go...I’ve got the right head for radio:huh:

I'm not on facebook mate, but if you google footyradio facebook it brings up the articles, scroll down a bit.
www.facebook.com/footyradio/ Article pasted here:
"Love your footy? Think you can contribute to the broadcast of WAFL as Commentator, Special Comments or help with production? We’re seeking more people to join the team for the most comprehensive coverage of football in WA ever undertaken. If you, or someone you know has what it takes then contact us. You don’t have to have played 200 games or be a household name. You have to be passionate, keen and willing to be part of a great team. Message us here for more details."

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Footy Radio Broadcasts 2018 6 years 2 months ago #140555

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Freezin wrote: Would love to listen to SwanDog, BH and 42 doing the Swans games....would need u and Mikeh in the box though DW.....to let listeners know there were two sides playing...LOL

We are available to do EF games as well just have to pay us up front!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Footy Radio Broadcasts 2018 6 years 2 months ago #140562

• westaussieguy
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Singha wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Singha wrote: I just did a bit of googling on them. There was an announcement yesterday on their Facebook page to confirm that they are indeed covering every match for all nine clubs, colts and ressies included. They are also looking for commentators- no surprise there.

Where did you see that Singha???? Wouldn’t mind giving that a go...I’ve got the right head for radio:huh:

I'm not on facebook mate, but if you google footyradio facebook it brings up the articles, scroll down a bit.
www.facebook.com/footyradio/ Article pasted here:
"Love your footy? Think you can contribute to the broadcast of WAFL as Commentator, Special Comments or help with production? We’re seeking more people to join the team for the most comprehensive coverage of football in WA ever undertaken. If you, or someone you know has what it takes then contact us. You don’t have to have played 200 games or be a household name. You have to be passionate, keen and willing to be part of a great team. Message us here for more details."

Cheers

Sadly not much good for me.
Would be a fantastic opportunity for people residing within the metro area to get on board and become involved.

Footy Radio Broadcasts 2018 6 years 2 months ago #140571

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Tom Tapping is one of the main voices on Footy Radio
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Footy Radio Broadcasts 2018 6 years 2 months ago #140572

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Freezin wrote: Would love to listen to SwanDog, BH and 42 doing the Swans games....would need u and Mikeh in the box though DW.....to let listeners know there were two sides playing...LOL

We are available to do EF games as well just have to pay us up front!

LOL....not sure EF Monopoly war chest could cover your demands BH et al.... AND keep Boekhurst and Fletcher financially sweet... rather keep the latter sweet than the former I reckon....the former sound a tad too sour n bitter for my liking..... and well past their expiry date... hopefully the latter aren't like that.....but then again they are all from that part of town.

Last edit: by Freezin.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 386 guests and 3 members online

• westaussieguy
  • TheRock
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma