Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139243

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
TT: find evidence of Subi's wrong doing and give it to the Commission. It needs to be written evidence. Surley, there must be one or two frormer Subi players whom are disgruntlled with the club?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139244

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
what a stupid thread as if the whole 5 supporters we have on Ozfooty are the spokesman for whether anyone cares if Peel one the flag, there would be many people out there who wouldn't give a shit who won the Wafl flag, get over it the Wafl is very low on peoples agendas.

How many Peel members are there ? I bet their enjoying back to back flags and they certainly couldn't care less what some geriatrics on Ozfooy are saying.about their club.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139246

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Tiger Tales wrote:

BC wrote: you can make all the unsupported accusations you like but until someone provides proof they remain exactly that. it just shows what sort of person you are where you're prepared to sling crap but have nothing to support it. I'd love for my club to start taking action against the likes of you and others on here for making slanderous accusations without a scintilla of evidence but I guess that isn't going to happen any time soon.

BC I’d like to see Subiaco take legal action against those who accuse the club of cheating the salary cap with undisclosed payments, provision of goods or services or even third party payments.

I’d also like to see who from the Subiaco FC would stand up in court to make their case against the allegations and how willing Subiaco would be to have their accounts subjected to a forensic audit to provide evidence that the claims were false .

As you suggest BC, I guess thats not going to happen anytime soon!

Subi's books are open to the same sort of scrutiny by the WAFC and their investigators as Claremont's and everyone else's. So far there has not been any suggestion of cheating, hiding payments or other forms of consideration being paid outside what is allowable. If Subi is doing the wrong thing then they've been at it since their current run of success which started back in 2004 which would indicate to me that something would have come out by now. Am I saying the accusations are false? Well no I'm not as I'm not privy to their P&L, bank statements or anything else and there may be some issues exposed in the future but as it stands at the moment Subi is one of a select few not to have a penalty handed down by the WAFC for reporting irregularities unlike Perth, WP, Peel and SD and that is a fact. Plus in a civil case of slander the onus of proof is on the accuser to provide evidence of payments outside what is allowed not for Subi to defend itself and to prove it is acting within the rules as the club already provides a legal declaration in the form of a return outlining payments and other forms of consideration to the WAFC every year.

Last edit: by BC.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139255

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote:

Tiger Tales wrote:

BC wrote: you can make all the unsupported accusations you like but until someone provides proof they remain exactly that. it just shows what sort of person you are where you're prepared to sling crap but have nothing to support it. I'd love for my club to start taking action against the likes of you and others on here for making slanderous accusations without a scintilla of evidence but I guess that isn't going to happen any time soon.

BC I’d like to see Subiaco take legal action against those who accuse the club of cheating the salary cap with undisclosed payments, provision of goods or services or even third party payments.

I’d also like to see who from the Subiaco FC would stand up in court to make their case against the allegations and how willing Subiaco would be to have their accounts subjected to a forensic audit to provide evidence that the claims were false .

As you suggest BC, I guess thats not going to happen anytime soon!

Subi's books are open to the same sort of scrutiny by the WAFC and their investigators as Claremont's and everyone else's. So far there has not been any suggestion of cheating, hiding payments or other forms of consideration being paid outside what is allowable. If Subi is doing the wrong thing then they've been at it since their current run of success which started back in 2004 which would indicate to me that something would have come out by now. Am I saying the accusations are false? Well no I'm not as I'm not privy to their P&L, bank statements or anything else and there may be some issues exposed in the future but as it stands at the moment Subi is one of a select few not to have a penalty handed down by the WAFC for reporting irregularities unlike Perth, WP, Peel and SD and that is a fact. Plus in a civil case of slander the onus of proof is on the accuser to provide evidence of payments outside what is allowed not for Subi to defend itself and to prove it is acting within the rules as the club already provides a legal declaration in the form of a return outlining payments and other forms of consideration to the WAFC every year.

It’s amazing what you can do with a bit of creative accounting BC, and stop including WP in that stupid salary cap BS, you know dam well it was a mistake made by the receptionist not including an injured player, the club found the mistake and notified the WAFC, we couldn’t afford to breach the cap so stop talking outa ya arse..

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139257

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Where did I say WP breached the salary cap in my previous? My comment was that those clubs named were the subject of penalties from the WAFC for reporting irregularities. I accept and agree it wasn't deliberate but a penalty was imposed nonetheless. Hopefully WP have learnt from their mistake and put in place protocols so that a receptionist is not reporting important information to the WAFC.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 219 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020