Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139185

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Delete all you want RD, but as Oto said, no one takes Peel seriously. They are a boil on the WAFL’s bum and will never be respected as a true WAFL club.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139186

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Well said 58. Aside from the two flags that FART has won because the WAFC is a slave to the two AFL sides, no-one wanted them in the comp and I don't think anything has changed.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139192

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
They could win 10 in a row and no one would take them seriously. How does Cam Shepherd's mind work? Surely he can't be proud of his 'achievements'.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139213

• boothead
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Hmm...
How long are you flogs going to continuously keep rambling on about this. Peel have won two flags, and they will forever be Peel Thunders flags. The only reason that Peel are performing so well in the WAFL is because the club has bought into the alignment which East Perth havent.

BC- You're a flog, love talking about how everyone else is a stain on the competition except your bunch of salary cap breachers.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139214

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
provide proof boofhead or piss off....

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139216

• boothead
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Unsuprisingly when abuse comes towards his club, its not okay.
Bit Salty?

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139221

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
you can make all the unsupported accusations you like but until someone provides proof they remain exactly that. it just shows what sort of person you are where you're prepared to sling crap but have nothing to support it. I'd love for my club to start taking action against the likes of you and others on here for making slanderous accusations without a scintilla of evidence but I guess that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139228

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
Absolute farce this Peel situation.
They hardly even know each other. They don't ever train together.
At the end of the grand final this season they were almost split into 2 groups. All the Fremantle players hugging each other and the smaller group of Peel players in their little group. I wouldn't have been surprised if they even had 2 separate celebrations. There is no way that Fremantle embrace Peel it is just a situation of convenience.
And it is tainting our once great competition. Tossers like Lyon and Simpson couldn't give a crap about the WAFL past present and future.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139230

• Tiger Tales
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135

BC wrote: you can make all the unsupported accusations you like but until someone provides proof they remain exactly that. it just shows what sort of person you are where you're prepared to sling crap but have nothing to support it. I'd love for my club to start taking action against the likes of you and others on here for making slanderous accusations without a scintilla of evidence but I guess that isn't going to happen any time soon.

BC I’d like to see Subiaco take legal action against those who accuse the club of cheating the salary cap with undisclosed payments, provision of goods or services or even third party payments.

I’d also like to see who from the Subiaco FC would stand up in court to make their case against the allegations and how willing Subiaco would be to have their accounts subjected to a forensic audit to provide evidence that the claims were false .

As you suggest BC, I guess thats not going to happen anytime soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by Tiger Tales.

Peel the boil on the bum 6 years 4 months ago #139241

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: you can make all the unsupported accusations you like but until someone provides proof they remain exactly that. it just shows what sort of person you are where you're prepared to sling crap but have nothing to support it. I'd love for my club to start taking action against the likes of you and others on here for making slanderous accusations without a scintilla of evidence but I guess that isn't going to happen any time soon.

BC I would recommend you read Leon Uris's QB VII.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 825 guests and 6 members online

• Whitey
  • Shark Tragic
  • Success Hill
  • Country member
  • bolter

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple