Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162394

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The club would have spoken to the venue and viewed the video, no matter what he may have or has not done in the past, this so called incident had to be judged on merit. So unless something came out from the inquiries, there was no case to answer. He still has one more test and that will be training tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162395

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

JB wrote: The club would have spoken to the venue and viewed the video, no matter what he may have or has not done in the past, this so called incident had to be judged on merit. So unless something came out from the inquiries, there was no case to answer. He still has one more test and that will be training tomorrow.

Thats the whole point, i know its not a court of law BUT when handing down sentences guess what?, they look at yer past record. Not Feo though, think i will sit on the sidelines and wait for the next installment

Last edit: by UNKA2.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162397

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
When they have proven him guilty the judge can then use prior convictions to pass a suitable sentence. He
was obviously not guilty so justice was served. I think you should sit on the sidelines , as you say, so we will all get some sensible conversation.

Last edit: by JB.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162398

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JB wrote: When they have proven him guilty the judge can then use prior convictions to pass a suitable sentence. He
was obviously not guilty so justice was served. I think you should sit on the sidelines , as you say, so we will all get some sensible conversation.

I meant sit on the sidelines and wait Bennells next run in so to speak. He was guilty as even freo AdmiTTED he was asked to leave due to excess alcahol consumption. I will kae it easier for you JB, was Bennell asked to leave the estqblishment due to excess alcahol....YES or NO? If yes then he is guilty Is that hard to understand. Froe have NOT came out and said he wasnt moved on!!

Last edit: by UNKA2.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162399

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Had trouble understanding the dribble you put up again, think you need a new keyboard. The little bits that I could understand were incorrect. Go back to the sidelines you fool.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162400

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JB wrote: Had trouble understanding the dribble you put up again, think you need a new keyboard. The little bits that I could understand were incorrect. Go back to the sidelines you fool.

Personal abuse, didnt think moderators allowed that.?? Then again when ya lose arguements the next step is personal abuse. Anyway

1) did Freo admit he had been asked to leave the establishment due to excess alcahol?.

I will leave it simple to one question.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162401

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1) did Freo admit he had been asked to leave the establishment due to excess alcahol? . No they didnt mention alcohol at all.
I will leave it simple to one question. Why would I expect anything less.

Last edit: by JB.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162407

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Perfect time for Bell to come out saying enough of this bullshit HB you’re gone, get rid of him but no as usual same Freo rubbish which we’ve alll seen for far too long. The sooner this clubs culture is turned around the sooner the onfield performance will improve. Walk the walk Bell don’t just talk it..

Harley Bennell 5 years 2 months ago #163141

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Keep hearing positive things about how Harley is travelling saying he's in the best shape he's been in since coming to Fremantle. I'm sure they are referring to his calves. They say they've tried a different tac this pre season. Previously Lyon had said his calves were one of the weakest when he arrived here but now are the strongest at the club. Maybe they went too far trying to strengthen the calf area before.

Hopefully he can also stay out of trouble off the field. Will be very handy up forward around the big blokes but TBH I don't care if he's playing in a back pocket. If his body holds up he will be a bonus.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Harley Bennell 5 years 2 months ago #163195

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

DD wrote: Keep hearing positive things about how Harley is travelling saying he's in the best shape he's been in since coming to Fremantle. I'm sure they are referring to his calves. They say they've tried a different tac this pre season. Previously Lyon had said his calves were one of the weakest when he arrived here but now are the strongest at the club. Maybe they went too far trying to strengthen the calf area before.

Hopefully he can also stay out of trouble off the field. Will be very handy up forward around the big blokes but TBH I don't care if he's playing in a back pocket. If his body holds up he will be a bonus.

It would be a bonus, be interesting how the season does go for Fremantle with Hogan, Lobb, Conca et al. Plus, apparently a few putting in a big pre seasons.
No doubt the usual Fremantle knockers will be back for a bleat soon, the off season sabbatical will probably be over shortly.,
There are some big if's for Fremantle (as with all clubs), though with the right pre season, the right recruits to complement the sorely needed change in game style then they are a chance to improve and push for a finals spot.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 323 guests and 4 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977