Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #162942

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote: That’s it freeze, an average player. The team has too many of them. If they dont take a few chances and change a few faces, this World Cup will be an agonazing watch.

Agree, to me Maxwell has talent to burn, BUT drinks his own bath water, never gunna reach the heights he could/should.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163009

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Well NZ already struggling against India, as Freezin has said they are finding India quite a large step up from bullying Sri Lanka. Williamson saving them from a complete disaster at the moment. 6 - 146 as I write this. Anything under 250 is meat and drinks for Kohli, Dhoni and Co.

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163011

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
...yep...8/146 now...edit...all out for 157.

Last edit: by BC.

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163014

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Obviously India have to bat, but doesn't surprise me in the slightest....would love to see Dhawan and Sharma knock the runs off unbeaten in 20 overs.....might put a few excited Kiwis back in their buxes...or is it bixes?.....Surely not boxes!

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163016

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Freezin wrote: Obviously India have to bat, but doesn't surprise me in the slightest....would love to see Dhawan and Sharma knock the runs off unbeaten in 20 overs.....might put a few excited Kiwis back in their buxes...or is it bixes?.....Surely not boxes!

They Kiwi batsman where clueless against the Indian spinners on a slow wicket.Didnt know if to play fwd or back.And couldn't read the ball of the wicket or out of the hand.Now Boult+Southee can't swing the ball with the 35 degree temp in Napier.Game 1 of 5 is a flogging to NZ.

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163020

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

gtrxuone wrote:

Freezin wrote: Obviously India have to bat, but doesn't surprise me in the slightest....would love to see Dhawan and Sharma knock the runs off unbeaten in 20 overs.....might put a few excited Kiwis back in their buxes...or is it bixes?.....Surely not boxes!

They Kiwi batsman where clueless against the Indian spinners on a slow wicket.Didnt know if to play fwd or back.And couldn't read the ball of the wicket or out of the hand.Now Boult+Southee can't swing the ball with the 35 degree temp in Napier.Game 1 of 5 is a flogging to NZ.

Funny enough this complete flogging of NZ by India is making me a little bit more optimistic about Australias chances in the World Cup as we did compete pretty well with the Indians in the recent 3 match series and perhaps could have beaten them if not for an inexplicable drop of Dhoni by Maxwell on nought in the last game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163023

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
I know NZ recently beat the Pakis (after yet another remarkable Panikstan collapse) in the UAE after we had been rolled by them there but have the Kiwis actually beaten anyone of note (India, South Africa, England or Australia) at home or away of late?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163024

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: I know NZ recently beat the Pakis (after yet another remarkable Panikstan collapse) in the UAE after we had been rolled by them there but have the Kiwis actually beaten anyone of note (India, South Africa, England or Australia) at home or away of late?

BH are you suggesting - FLAT TRACK BULLIES-..."LOL..
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163032

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
NZ did beat Eng post last years ashes in Aust...but Eng were a mess by then after that 4-0 shellacking......for Latham and Nicholls to make the ICC test team of the year for 2018 there is no doubt NZ have played no -one of note......oh well 4 ODI to go yet, one would assume NZ will improve their performance surely

ODI series V India 5 years 2 months ago #163033

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: NZ did beat Eng post last years ashes in Aust...but Eng were a mess by then after that 4-0 shellacking......for Latham and Nicholls to make the ICC test team of the year for 2018 there is no doubt NZ have played no -one of note......oh well 4 ODI to go yet, one would assume NZ will improve their performance surely

Don't think they will give India another slow turning wicket.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 641 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020