Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162776

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I said it before, Siddle should be in the backyard playing with his grand children. As for Finch, he is a Victorian, so he must be in the team. Good to see Marsh serve it up to the east coast wingers today.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162777

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Perfect example of what setting totals less than 300 gets folks these days....unless you can get early wickets v the chasing team....you will always lose.......pity Marsh and Maxwell got out when they did...if both had stayed or atleast one till the end perhaps that extra 20 might of been the difference......1-1 with one to play......Considering India made a change and that fella went for 75 off his 10....and they still won....doesn't look good TBH.....but agree Siddle is past it and needs to go.....common sense suggests trying Stanlake to ruffle a few feathers....but Mitch will come in because he is in better nick than Billy with the ball.....and bat.....and yes he does provide the team with that top bloke factor Oooll speaks of......

Last edit: by Freezin.

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162778

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote: I said it before, Siddle should be in the backyard playing with his grand children. As for Finch, he is a Victorian, so he must be in the team. Good to see Marsh serve it up to the east coast wingers today.

Pity about playing Mitch Marsh in the tests tho, same east coast wingers picked him too i spose

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162779

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote: I said it before, Siddle should be in the backyard playing with his grand children. As for Finch, he is a Victorian, so he must be in the team. Good to see Marsh serve it up to the east coast wingers today.

Pity about playing Mitch Marsh in the tests tho, same east coast wingers picked him too i spose

I think you mean TEST as in the 1 Test he played in yes he was ordinary in that with the bat but did a good job with the ball tieing down one end on that flat boring road of a pitch at the MCG....now how did the hacks Finch & Handscomb go in their 3 Tests?

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162799

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

I think you mean TEST as in the 1 Test he played in yes he was ordinary in that with the bat but did a good job with the ball tieing down one end on that flat boring road of a pitch at the MCG....now how did the hacks Finch & Handscomb go in their 3 Tests?

I dont defend either Fimch or Handscome, just saying Mitch marsh test record both here and o/s has been terrible. It wasnt a road at the MCG , well the Indian bowlers did ok on it.

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162801

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Methinks you love defending your ES Aussie “roots”, love sticking it up West Aussies or are just a naughty little stirrer unka. ;) :P
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162807

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
I would give Zampa and Stanlake a game on Friday, replacing Lyon and Siddle. The other decision is whether to bring in Mitch Marsh to replace either Stoinis or Maxwell. It would be nice to win the series but I think trying out a range of players with a view to the World Cup is more important.

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162808

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote: Methinks you love defending your ES Aussie “roots”, love sticking it up West Aussies or are just a naughty little stirrer unka. ;) :P

Well done on winning second best regional town (Albany), i see a Vic regional won won first prize.

I will send ya off to spud shed 58, get some taters for the chip/s on yer shoulder.

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162816

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

mikeh wrote: I would give Zampa and Stanlake a game on Friday, replacing Lyon and Siddle. The other decision is whether to bring in Mitch Marsh to replace either Stoinis or Maxwell. It would be nice to win the series but I think trying out a range of players with a view to the World Cup is more important.

Won't complain there mikeh with Zampa and Stanlake coming in ....though Lyon might stay to add a bit of experience to that attack if Siddle goes out, if Billy comes in....as for Mitch.....hasn't scored a run for farking yonks, thus not sure the logic about him replacing either Maxwell or Stoinis, considering both those boys are actually scoring some runs.....how about Mitch and Finch play rock paper scissors to see who plays.....that way their could be no melt down from either coast of Australia on whoever plays

ODI series V India 5 years 3 months ago #162841

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I see Lyon has been flicked for Zampa in Friday's final one dayer against India. Stanlake comes in for Behrendorff who has a sore back apparently and Siddle keeps his spot. Lyon would be on shaky ground for the World Cup squad you'd think.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 454 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977