Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168116

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Rapt to get a ticket and can't wait to witness the event live. Hopefully it's a sellout. I am curious to see if it's a sellout will they add extra seats on the ground to give it a rectangular effect? When Barny announced the building of this new stadium he said it could be configured for rectangular sports so lets see it.

A bit of a shame it is clashing with the fed election (surely that can be delayed, lol) and something to do with Sydney's Champions League commitments. That probably makes it hard for Sydneysiders to travel for a late Sunday game which probably means taking a sickie. Hopefully there are at least 15,000 Sydney fans there because they know how to make a lot of noise in their sky blue kits. Hopefully both sides and the crowd really put on a show.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168118

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Yep...got mine too DD. The election will be done and dusted by 4:30 Sunday so wouldn't worry too much about that although the prospect of having Shortarse as PM will almost put me off my beer at the game that's for sure. I just went back on line and they're selling tickets for the top tier now so it must be filling up. I don't think it'll be a complete sell out but reckon somewhere around 50k would be a good result.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168122

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Will there be a Shed End section at the Perth Stadium for the GF?

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168123

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes BH...the western end by the looks of it. I reckon they should build a temporary grandstand for the Shed supporters and put if right behind the soccer goals....that would give Sydney the shits.

Last edit: by BC.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168124

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Beasley Hutton wrote: Will there be a Shed End section at the Perth Stadium for the GF?

Yes shaded in light pink at one end behind the goals BH as BC said. The problem is I think they will be a fair way back unless they position the pitch closer toward that end but that would be unfair for spectators at the other end of ground.

I want to hear the Minister for Sport bailed up along with the stadium management to answer why this stadium isn't being configured for a rectangular sport as the former Premier said it would be. It's OUR MONEY that has built it, I think we are entitled to know the answer. Were we told a load of BS by Barnett?

BC if Bill Shock gets up I'm expecting him to make an executive decision by midnight Saturday to implement his "living wage" so get ready to be slugged extra for your scooner or midi or whatever fricken size beer they give us at Optus Stadium.
Get on your bike.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168125

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Sage wasn't too happy about the game being shifted from HBF park as Glory have given up home ground advantage really. I guess it had to be moved to accommodate the crowd that would want to attend.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168135

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

BC wrote: Yep...got mine too DD. The election will be done and dusted by 4:30 Sunday so wouldn't worry too much about that although the prospect of having Shortarse as PM will almost put me off my beer at the game that's for sure. I just went back on line and they're selling tickets for the top tier now so it must be filling up. I don't think it'll be a complete sell out but reckon somewhere around 50k would be a good result.

Yep got mine as well, thought the pricing was a bit all over the place, looked last night and only obstructed view left ( a lot more than normal) from what I could tell, I agree about 48,000 not a total sell out.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168138

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

Bazza wrote:

BC wrote: Yep...got mine too DD. The election will be done and dusted by 4:30 Sunday so wouldn't worry too much about that although the prospect of having Shortarse as PM will almost put me off my beer at the game that's for sure. I just went back on line and they're selling tickets for the top tier now so it must be filling up. I don't think it'll be a complete sell out but reckon somewhere around 50k would be a good result.

Yep got mine as well, thought the pricing was a bit all over the place, looked last night and only obstructed view left ( a lot more than normal) from what I could tell, I agree about 48,000 not a total sell out.

Just said on the radio Baz.They have sold 45,000 tickets already.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168140

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Only level 5 tickets left from what I can see online. I reckon they should discount all remaining tickets so we get a full house.

Perth Glory v Sydney FC 2019 GF 4 years 10 months ago #168143

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

BC wrote: Only level 5 tickets left from what I can see online. I reckon they should discount all remaining tickets so we get a full house.

yeah , ive sort of tracked it and noticed the prices became quite movable on demand, over a few days, also I registered for the Football Family presale and it never worked, think A league needs to lift its game.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 569 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes