Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Nominate your No 1 Ozfooty Troll right here

Grassy
9 27.3%
Theouterseagull
12 36.4%
Freezin
1 3%
Bazza
1 3%
Leather Stops
No votes 0%
Unholytugboat
2 6.1%
Peter North
5 15.2%
DD
3 9.1%
Total number of voters: 33 ( Mr AFL, Freezin, The Shiz, 58shark, waflfootyfacts ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107964

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
i miss the gull...I might have to start a campaign to get him reinstated if for nothing else so he can receive his award.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107968

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

gtrxuone wrote: Hey DD..The two week poll ends today from memory.You will have to declare a winner.TOGS is first past the post but not sure if you declare him the winner.Under the rules of the poll.You have a decision to make on this :cheer:

From memory gtr it's due to finish tomorrow the 25th. It's a two horse race but I'm impressed with the voter turnout. Trump will be very happy if he gets this sort of response. :lol:
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107972

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Aparantly there's some really bad Wikileaks stuff about Hillary coming out tommorow.Might be a good day for Trump.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107974

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

BC wrote: i miss the gull...I might have to start a campaign to get him reinstated if for nothing else so he can receive his award.

BC....TSOG wins the trolling cup and is banned because of his trolling?...just doesn't make sense....strange ways the powers above work ;) .....I reckon you would get a few signatures for that petition of yours....reckon Dusty would be a monty to put pen to paper for his "mate' TSOG...my signature is a given......where do we put pen to paper?

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107978

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Freeze TOGS could come back but a permanent ban from the Swans thread.Where he get him self in all the trouble.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107979

• GroupA GT-R
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Freeze TOGS could come back but a permanent ban from the Swans thread.Where he get him self in all the trouble.

I'll race you GTR

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107980

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Well the great Ozfooty Troll Poll has closed. What a popular topic of discussion this has been. The trolls have spoken without moderator interference and Ozfooty members have spoken and in a tight race to the line Theouterseagull gets the gong, albeit posthumously given his lifetime ban. So I call on SeniorSeagull to come forward to accept this prestigious award in his honour. Maybe you can place the toilet seat on TOSG's Ozfooty headstone?

It's funny how dreams come true. While doing a bit of Googling I found this. It bares a striking resemblance to previous images posted on this site. Is this junior Outerseagull in his youth?
Get on your bike.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Last edit: by DD.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107982

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Happy to accept the dunny seat on juniors behalf on the condition it's golden in colour so it matches the rest of his bathroom décor.

but that image may actually be of me given the tie dye tshirt is more 60's era!!

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107984

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Godzilla...Twin Turbo 3L inline 6 AWD.Maby not even the old Group C Big bangers couldnt beat Godzilla.
Did you watch the Brock movie on CH 10.Was over 2 weeks.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107985

• GroupA GT-R
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Godzilla...Twin Turbo 3L inline 6 AWD.Maby not even the old Group C Big bangers couldnt beat Godzilla.
Did you watch the Brock movie on CH 10.Was over 2 weeks.

No mate I missed it never been a big fan of Brock, always rated Jim Richards as a much better driver.
2.6L tt 6 tuned in a hyperbaric chamber to simulate the pressures on the mountain.

So good
So dominant
The Bogans felt so threatened by it they simply couldn't compete so they had it banned.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 319 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes