Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Nominate your No 1 Ozfooty Troll right here

Grassy
9 27.3%
Theouterseagull
12 36.4%
Freezin
1 3%
Bazza
1 3%
Leather Stops
No votes 0%
Unholytugboat
2 6.1%
Peter North
5 15.2%
DD
3 9.1%
Total number of voters: 33 ( Mr AFL, Freezin, The Shiz, 58shark, waflfootyfacts ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107809

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

BC wrote: on no!!! don't tell me Dusty has been given the hook as well?

TOSG has obviously got a couple of email addresses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107810

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 385

Dusty wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

mikeh wrote: Maybe you need to add "Dusty"

I am sure Ozfooty Admin will be fully aware that he and the banned Subi troll are one and the same Mike, if not they will know now! :)

Snitches get stitches

Trolls smoke poles
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, DD

Last edit: by Dazzler.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107830

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Funny to think all this whoo hah about trolls.....folk whinging and whining about trolls......TSOG gets banned for his troll like behaviour and now Dusty has been shown the door.....yet here we are having a troll poll?.......so if troll like behaviour isnt tolerated, why hasnt OFA put to bed this troll poll?.......just interesting to see people who villify folk for trolling, taking the time to vote:lol: ....funny thing banter.....it's all hunky dory when it suits....... :P

DD, you get my vote mate.....purely because you have the gumption to initiate this poll, even though OFA has stated trolling isnt tolerated on Oz Footy.....kudos to you DD for flaunting it in direct view of OFA.....love ya audacity mate...even more so...for getting away with it :lol:

..condemn the troll, but hey lets celebrate their ilk with a poll....farking beautiful..... :lol:

Last edit: by Freezin.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107841

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Freezin wrote: Funny to think all this whoo hah about trolls.....folk whinging and whining about trolls......TSOG gets banned for his troll like behaviour and now Dusty has been shown the door.....yet here we are having a troll poll?.......so if troll like behaviour isnt tolerated, why hasnt OFA put to bed this troll poll?.......just interesting to see people who villify folk for trolling, taking the time to vote:lol: ....funny thing banter.....it's all hunky dory when it suits....... :P

DD, you get my vote mate.....purely because you have the gumption to initiate this poll, even though OFA has stated trolling isnt tolerated on Oz Footy.....kudos to you DD for flaunting it in direct view of OFA.....love ya audacity mate...even more so...for getting away with it :lol:

..condemn the troll, but hey lets celebrate their ilk with a poll....farking beautiful..... :lol:

Lol that's laughable Freezin. So you vote for me because I highlight the trolls on here. By the way I nominated myself I'm sure you didn’t overlook that, in case anyone was offended that I nominated them. Obviously you are one of the three that were offended. Let's not get all sensitive now Freezin if you are going to troll then you have to wear the tag mate... I reckon 12 months ago when Grassy wasn't on here you would be the one going neck and neck with TOS or maybe he would have been in your wake.

As for Dusty, surely you realize like most others here he was just TOS reincarnated. The bloke just can't help himself in the Gremar mould. Obviously OFA has a sense of humour and doesn't mind banter and humour on this site but clearly there is a line in the sand of tolerance. Surely even a knuckle dragging neanderthal understands that? :lol:
Get on your bike.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107845

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
toot toot ... I have a start.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107846

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Freezin wrote: Funny to think all this whoo hah about trolls.....folk whinging and whining about trolls......TSOG gets banned for his troll like behaviour and now Dusty has been shown the door.....yet here we are having a troll poll?.......so if troll like behaviour isnt tolerated, why hasnt OFA put to bed this troll poll?.......just interesting to see people who villify folk for trolling, taking the time to vote:lol: ....funny thing banter.....it's all hunky dory when it suits....... :P

Pretty obvious trolling on other clubs boards is the issue here Freeze....TSOG stated himself he'd re posted the same post 10 times or so on the SD board after it was deleted like a pesky seagull that just won't leave you alone to enjoy your feed....the Bar area on the other hand is where the banter can continue

Ok Troll definition --- 3 nouns

a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

A line or bait used in trolling for fish

(in folklore) an ugly cave-dwelling creature depicted as either a giant or a dwarf.

So in review basically we are voting for a very ugly creature who possibly lives under a bridge(modern cave), who likes to fish (possibly from the same bridge) and who spends his spare time upsetting random people on the internet especially on Ozfooty....so the big question is who here likes to fish????

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107847

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
DD....I voted for you mate, for taking the obvious piss out of OFA stance regarding trolls.....talk about sticking two fingers up at the powers above and highlighting the need to develop a sense of humour, glad to see you share the same two fingered defiance as TSOG did.

thank you for standing up for the trolls DD and giving us some due recognition and air time .....ironic though that the initial winner has been banned for life though......just dont understand OFA sense of humour I guess ....ban the troll winner for trolling, yet allow folk to vote for the trollest of all trolls.

....as for upsetting me mate?....LOL.... DD, I am more gutted to see I only have scored one vote in this poll.....I guess you should of done your poll Sandover style mate..3 -2-1......I might be polling a tad better perhaps ;)

like I said DD, love ya two fingered salute towards OFA troll .....come end of the day, it is only banter and some light hearted fun

Pity TSOG didnt get a "most precious" poll started before he got red carded.....now that would of been a test of a few posters sense of humours......though I have got an inkling it would of been shut down pretty quick :lol:

Surely DW acknowledging this said ugly under bridge living fish hunting creature is not the way to go mate?......as Mikeh rightly says, stop feeding the ugly bastard and it eventually finds another bridge to live under and other fish to hunt!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107859

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Freezin wrote: DD....I voted for you mate, for taking the obvious piss out of OFA stance regarding trolls.....talk about sticking two fingers up at the powers above and highlighting the need to develop a sense of humour, glad to see you share the same two fingered defiance as TSOG did.

thank you for standing up for the trolls DD and giving us some due recognition and air time .....ironic though that the initial winner has been banned for life though......just dont understand OFA sense of humour I guess ....ban the troll winner for trolling, yet allow folk to vote for the trollest of all trolls.

....as for upsetting me mate?....LOL.... DD, I am more gutted to see I only have scored one vote in this poll.....I guess you should of done your poll Sandover style mate..3 -2-1......I might be polling a tad better perhaps ;)

like I said DD, love ya two fingered salute towards OFA troll .....come end of the day, it is only banter and some light hearted fun

Pity TSOG didnt get a "most precious" poll started before he got red carded.....now that would of been a test of a few posters sense of humours......though I have got an inkling it would of been shut down pretty quick :lol:

Surely DW acknowledging this said ugly under bridge living fish hunting creature is not the way to go mate?......as Mikeh rightly says, stop feeding the ugly bastard and it eventually finds another bridge to live under and other fish to hunt!

Freeze you have my undying admiration for being able to type those last 2 posts to DD with your tongue so firmly wedged in your cheek ... Gold!!

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107882

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote: toot toot ... I have a start.

You not only fail at posting on footy matters , you fail at trolling as well :lol:

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107963

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Hey DD..The two week poll ends today from memory.You will have to declare a winner.TOGS is first past the post but not sure if you declare him the winner.Under the rules of the poll.You have a decision to make on this :cheer:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 475 guests and 6 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync