Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Nominate your No 1 Ozfooty Troll right here

Grassy
9 27.3%
Theouterseagull
12 36.4%
Freezin
1 3%
Bazza
1 3%
Leather Stops
No votes 0%
Unholytugboat
2 6.1%
Peter North
5 15.2%
DD
3 9.1%
Total number of voters: 33 ( Mr AFL, Freezin, The Shiz, 58shark, waflfootyfacts ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107593

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would have voted for SFFC4ever or Gremar, but they weren't listed :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107598

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Good to see you back posting 4ever.....I was disappointed to see you had me in Gremars hated most 10......thought we were buddies!

Yeah totally hearing you DW.....just think mate when you are finishing off your bowl of Special K tomorrow I will be blowing like a train!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107607

• Devonleigh
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 64

Freezin wrote: Cheers for the vote DW..., but in all honesty I am not in the same class as TSOG or Grassy...happy to sit at the back of the pack and let those two boys make all the running....speaking of running tho, I am suiting up for the Uni Blues this weekend in the Canterbury AFL in Christchurch.....first game of footy for 20 odd years....hopefully I can kick 6 from a half back flank at the age of 49...

Hopefully BH or MO can follow my progress on the NZAFL match stats site and post a match report on the game for all here on Ozfooty.... :lol: :P

Bit late in the year for a game of footy isn't it?

Oh I forgot, New Zealand has 12 months of winter!

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107625

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Go Outer!
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107632

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Devonleigh wrote:

Freezin wrote: Cheers for the vote DW..., but in all honesty I am not in the same class as TSOG or Grassy...happy to sit at the back of the pack and let those two boys make all the running....speaking of running tho, I am suiting up for the Uni Blues this weekend in the Canterbury AFL in Christchurch.....first game of footy for 20 odd years....hopefully I can kick 6 from a half back flank at the age of 49...

Hopefully BH or MO can follow my progress on the NZAFL match stats site and post a match report on the game for all here on Ozfooty.... :lol: :P

Bit late in the year for a game of footy isn't it?

Oh I forgot, New Zealand has 12 months of winter!

10 week season mate, starts September ends early Nov.....nice sunny day today, 20 degrees blue skies....no breeze....got myself a bit if a tan.....and a pair of very sore legs.....LOL......got hammered by 50 odd points too....but hey good to play some footy again

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107660

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Theres no splitting Grassy and TOGS atm 9/9.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107759

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Need to bump this up in light of TOS ban from ozfooty. Grassy can you keep your boring MLB to yourself? This poll has Trump v Hillary like status of importance on Ozfooty.

Since I started the poll I'm going to make a ruling. If TOS wins and Jobe is allowed to keep his Brownlow then TOS gets to keep his title, albeit posthumously. By the way it's a dunny seat you wear around your neck symbolising the crap you write on here.

But if Jobe has to hand in his Charlie then TOS has to hand over the dunny seat to the runner up, which looks like Grassy but Grassy might yet win it in his own right this prestigious title.

As it currently stands its TOS by a bees dick.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107760

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
jeez I'm confused....what if Grassy has his hand on his Charlie can Jobe keep his dunny seat? :-)

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107761

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 391

DD wrote: Need to bump this up in light of TOS ban from ozfooty. Grassy can you keep your boring MLB to yourself? This poll has Trump v Hillary like status of importance on Ozfooty.

Since I started the poll I'm going to make a ruling. If TOS wins and Jobe is allowed to keep his Brownlow then TOS gets to keep his title, albeit posthumously. By the way it's a dunny seat you wear around your neck symbolising the crap you write on here.

But if Jobe has to hand in his Charlie then TOS has to hand over the dunny seat to the runner up, which looks like Grassy but Grassy might yet win it in his own right this prestigious title.

Absolute gold.

I predict TOS will shit it in now he's gone to the great Troll graveyard in the sky. As much as I'd love to see Grassy win some porcelain for the Demons trophy cabinet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, DD

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 6 months ago #107762

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Dazzler wrote:

DD wrote: Need to bump this up in light of TOS ban from ozfooty. Grassy can you keep your boring MLB to yourself? This poll has Trump v Hillary like status of importance on Ozfooty.

Absolute gold.

I predict TOS will shit it in now he's gone to the great Troll graveyard in the sky. As much as I'd love to see Grassy win some porcelain for the Demons trophy cabinet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 405 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977